Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

can't believe I missed out at both places

first spot was sold out of my size before the info was posted and the second spot was posted while I was at work

weak

If anyone needs these I know a guy that has a few pairs left. Sizes up to 11 and a 14 I think. PM me if you want his number.

I think they were 290 cause it came with that sports pack. Even then, it was considered a lot... I guess I wouldn't say getting 5 pairs of $240-290 sneakers is a robbery 
nobody used that sports pack which is why they got rid of it
laugh.gif
. 290 is a great price and the other lower prices he got are a robbery
I tried to use it once, was a PITA. Had to keep my backpack in range so the sensors sent the info. Plus it told me I had a 6in vertical and walked most the game. Thanks a lot sensors!

I tried to use it once, was a PITA. Had to keep my backpack in range so the sensors sent the info. Plus it told me I had a 6in vertical and walked most the game. Thanks a lot sensors!
That was a big fail by nike. They dubbed that sports pack crap quick.

might cop some usa's tbh.

every other 10 except the carbons was either ugly or too limited.

only issue is i wouldn't know how to rock a usa shoe.

white tshirt and some jeans. don't really gotta do much. maybe a navy blue polo hoodie. very easy to match with

might cop some usa's tbh.

every other 10 except the carbons was either ugly or too limited.

only issue is i wouldn't know how to rock a usa shoe.
​there were plenty cws aside from the usas & carbons or limited ones that were nice 

Last edited:

​there were plenty cws aside from the usas & carbons or limited ones that were nice 
just not in my opinion, i also like the christmas pair but i don't do christmas colorways outside of the holiday.

where lebron x's shone to me was in the PE department, sadly. 

wouldn't mind getting the floridians

I've been buying a lot of 10s on the back end

bought most of my 10s well into the 11s run

just copped sz 13 outlet gold medals for 270 shipped.... dont think i will ever get a better price on those

my gold medals came in today

lewi and I ended up buying from the same guy

this is a shoe I felt I would never have

really happy with em

250 on those gold medals would be sweet... I just caught a pair of DS Pressures for $125 so i'm not too bummed

To each his own. To me they just look like the Home colorway with Navy instead of Black. The Gold is what sets it off.

I loved watching the olympics this past time so these are special to me. Have the Lebron USA jersey hanging on my wall too.

Back
Top Bottom