Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Hey guys congrats on the pick up..just wondering if you guys happen to look at the manufacturer's date on the tag inside the shoe? ,, Just wondering if those are pairs that villa's been sitting on for 2 years ? , or if nike sent them .???

Just wondering the manufacture date on the LeBron X celebration pack from Villa,,,what date does it say????

great story and come up

the pack is horrible to me and super overrated but i def woulda traded em

Aren't all hype/limited shoes overrated? It's mainly the availability that drives the interest. We want what we can't have.

Personally, I thought they were fire especially the low. That was like the only design I liked on that shoe.

The XI low was definitely an improvement. The 12s are alright. I'd prefer a true low variant of the shoe in the vein of Kobe 9 FK low or AJ Low.

Aren't all hype/limited shoes overrated? It's mainly the availability that drives the interest. We want what we can't have.

Personally, I thought they were fire especially the low. That was like the only design I liked on that shoe.

The XI low was definitely an improvement. The 12s are alright. I'd prefer a true low variant of the shoe in the vein of Kobe 9 FK low or AJ Low.
Yea.... But I genuinely want the red elites. The lows can kick rocks tho :lol:

overrated looks wise for me in response to dude who scooped

honestly like most of the exts and gr elites more

wouldn't be caught dead in any of the bron lows outside the 8s and sprite 11s

a tremendous come up nonetheless

Acid and China XI lows are nice. The MC Champ lows were okay as well as he polka dot, imo. The XI low was definitely cool. Nothing wrong with the redux of the Lavas, Setting Sun, Sprites, etc.

If we're talking ratings, the XI lows are underrated. But it was easy to thanks to KD7 and Kobe Elite 9 lows.

The 9 low was cool too. They just never really unlocked the potential, instead playing it safe with simple color blocking. Liked the SH and Liverpools.

I liked the first champ pack more but the second was definitely cool. I like both shoes.

Last edited:
Looking at buying a DS pair of the Gold Medals for $320 CDN, comes with the Sports Pack stuff and lacelocks. Waiting on sole pics to L/C them, but is that a good deal? Is there still a market for these? Mostly just grabbing them as an investment pair to either sell or trade for some pairs I'm more into, but that's a heavy investment so want to be sure it's worth it.

I don't see them raising in price anytime soon, maybw a few years from now. It doesn't help that nike started GRing every single lebron.

Legendary story about that champ pack. Congrats !

Rocking my bhm today. :smokin

X's high and low have been my most worn shoe the past year. Got a few to unds this spring/summer.

Need a pair of hazelnuts

Last edited:
I don't see them raising in price anytime soon, maybw a few years from now. It doesn't help that nike started GRing every single lebron.

You consider the GM and CJ as GRs? I'd agree on the rest besides the EXTs.

And Xs are definitely tanks.

no I do not. I consider every retail release of the LeBron xii to be a GR

Ah. Got you. Supposedly the TDM were supposed to be limited. I'm sure the Wheats and the Lebronald Palmers may not be as readily available as other Colorways.

Having missed out on the EXTs, Champ Pack, MVPs, GM and CJ. I, personally, am not a fan of limited shenanigans. But understand the purpose.

Sorry to bump the thread, but does anyone have the SKU for the Dade County or Superhero Lebron X, going to stock locate them today with a Nike rep.

Sorry to bump the thread, but does anyone have the SKU for the Dade County or Superhero Lebron X, going to stock locate them today with a Nike rep.

Probaby better to check ebay while you wait for the skus. Many sellers post pics of the boxes too.

Back
Top Bottom