Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
First post here....had to comment...does anyone else think that upper is inside out? Thats why both swooshes are appearing as backwards. Also because it's detached and yet to be sewn to the sole and it appears to be laced differently at the front. I also don't see a tongue underneath?

Originally Posted by mikehoncho05

First post here....had to comment...does anyone else think that upper is inside out? Thats why both swooshes are appearing as backwards. Also because it's detached and yet to be sewn to the sole and it appears to be laced differently at the front. I also don't see a tongue underneath?

shoe cant be inside out it would show the heated fuse if it was plus the lace eylets are sticking out  the shoe not the inside and the tongue is there

Originally Posted by jbc908

shoe cant be inside out it would show the heated fuse if it was plus the lace eylets are sticking out  the shoe not the inside and the tongue is there

I've never seen the inside of hyperfuse or pretty much any shoe removed from it's sole but it just seems strange that Nike would choose to put their logo on backwards twice on one of their biggest selling shoes. I wouldn't put it past them to try to be different but just seems strange to me. Also why would the eyelets sticking up like that be appealing and/or functional. Also that appears to be a patch or something on the wing not the tongue. It could very well be but just doesn't appear that way. Regardless I'm sure we'll know soon enough what it looks like all put together.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by RobinVanDamn

Are the LeBron X+ the regular Xs with Nike+ tech or are they X Elite's with Nike+ tech?
I might be wrong but I think so far there are 3 versions of the 10s
-Regular 10s 

-10s with Nike + tech, the ones that will cost $315 

-P.S Model that will drop in 2013
oh I was thinking that the P.S model would basically be Elite Xs with Nike+ tech bundled in.

Originally Posted by jbc908

I've never seen the inside of hyperfuse or pretty much any shoe removed from it's sole but it just seems strange that Nike would choose to put their logo on backwards twice on one of their biggest selling shoes. I wouldn't put it past them to try to be different but just seems strange to me. Also why would the eyelets sticking up like that be appealing and/or functional. Also that appears to be a patch or something on the wing not the tongue. It could very well be but just doesn't appear that way. Regardless I'm sure we'll know soon enough what it looks like all put together.
Nike has been doing that FOREVER

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i bet you will be back before then
wink.gif
+1 Because this is actually really early to be seeing such a good picture of the shoe's components I mean it's still May right now lol At this rate we'll probably have a the full blown actual picture of the shoe by the Summer
Lebron might wear them in the Olympics hence the Olympic sample CW
Didn't lebron debut the VIs in the olympics??? Please correct me if im wrong
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by Joulze

i bet you will be back before then
wink.gif
+1 Because this is actually really early to be seeing such a good picture of the shoe's components I mean it's still May right now lol At this rate we'll probably have a the full blown actual picture of the shoe by the Summer
Lebron might wear them in the Olympics hence the Olympic sample CW
Didn't lebron debut the VIs in the olympics??? Please correct me if im wrong
nerd.gif

yep, he did.  I was hoping he would do the same thing this year.

So its safe to assume that the olympic cw will release at least two weeks before the Bred cw like the IV's then
Because the olympic VI's released on Oct 11th while the Bred cw released on the 31st

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Lol @ MIGHT have a pic by summer when it's been CONFIRMED that LBJ will debut these in the Olympics.

where was this been confirmed?

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Lol @ MIGHT have a pic by summer when it's been CONFIRMED that LBJ will debut these in the Olympics.

I thought he is debuting the Hyperdunk+ for wear in the Olympics. I haven't heard anything since the unis were introduced so I may be wrong.

Rock were the pics shown were the pics you were talking about?

Nah.... Im sorta letting this one ride.  As I mentioned to you offline and its ok to say in an open forum..
The X ride will be unreal.

The X in my opinion is better than the IX but not better than the VII and VII v1 and v2.

Oddly Im looking forward to this..but also looking forward to the XI as the Jordan XI was Brons favorite shoe and look for HIS to have some DNA from that...ex: the Bron VII/XI

Also... when Designers travel to show their athletes early samples of the design the tooling is separate from the upper... I wouldnt get too tied up into what you are looking at right now.  Just sayin.

All I can say is that the X will be a winner based on the past few years of the Bron's. Nike knows this and put's a lot of effort into it.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

So the Bron XI will have patent leather again? I'm down with that.
i like the new material technologies, but it would be refreshing to see patent leather on a new shoe

I thought the 9s were mad ugly. The 7s were dope, and the 8s even better. Especially the CG, Yankees, south beach, entourage, sprites. All sick cw's. But the 9s i thought were hideous. Im curious for these

The 9s 'sounded' like a performance beast but I was mad disappointed with the on court performance.

I thought it was going to be something like V3s, but they were stiff and not comfy at all. The Xs seem promising tho.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

The 9s 'sounded' like a performance beast but I was mad disappointed with the on court performance.

I thought it was going to be something like V3s, but they were stiff and not comfy at all. The Xs seem promising tho.

Comfort wise, the IVs were the best for me. Although it wieghed a lot. I only own the IVs and VIIIs. I like the idea of creating a comfort-first bball shoe. Then later on release a preformance orientated version down the line. Thats why I think the LeBron line does really well.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Nah.... Im sorta letting this one ride.  As I mentioned to you offline and its ok to say in an open forum..

The X in my opinion is better than the IX but not better than the VII and VII v1 and v2.

Oddly Im looking forward to this..but also looking forward to the XI as the Jordan XI was Brons favorite shoe and look for HIS to have some DNA from that...ex: the Bron VII/XI

Also... when Designers travel to show their athletes early samples of the design the tooling is separate from the upper... I wouldnt get too tied up into what you are looking at right now.  Just sayin.
21626991fb9046d2353f2fcd7e6f425cb37046d4_r.gif

a0e16f1c946b35ffcf2f7b830d0d1bc3d3507c86_r.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

a0e16f1c946b35ffcf2f7b830d0d1bc3d3507c86_r.gif
really? the idea of the more re-used designs doesnt excite me 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom