Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
should be interesting.... nike has been soooo on point with the colorways for the Lebron 9.... im sure the 10 will not disappoint....

that nike commercial with the lebron without his signature shoe scared me into thinking this was the first glimpse on the X's....

In my opinion, what made the 9 was the color ways cause dang those had no cushion in the toe to ball and were good (not great) at best performance-wise. If the X has the tech which it looks like it will and they go all out with the hype-*** color ways, we're gonna be set here

dude........ stop going to every thread complaining about the price to boost your post count.

Originally Posted by thatguy

In my opinion, what made the 9 was the color ways cause dang those had no cushion in the toe to ball and were good (not great) at best performance-wise. If the X has the tech which it looks like it will and they go all out with the hype-*** color ways, we're gonna be set here

FIXED 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

way to expensive.

And you call yourself the king of kicks
laugh.gif
only cuz its a base model .. if it was a limited pair or elite then maybe but think about it, 315 for a base pair.. imagine once they incorporate elite materials into that assuming they do elites again for next years Po's, thats like 350 
tongue.gif

way to expensive.

laugh.gif
only cuz its a base model .. if it was a limited pair or elite then maybe but think about it, 315 for a base pair.. imagine once they incorporate elite materials into that assuming they do elites again for next years Po's, thats like 350 
tongue.gif
The $315 is not the base model, that includes nike +. The $180 is the base model, the $315 most likely won't have many cw's and the $180 will have all the qs cw's and what not.  Of course none of this is confirmed, but makes sense, to me the $315 model sounds like an lbj 10 elite. I cannot see a pair going for $350
roll.gif
that would just be overkill for a sneaker imo 
and seeing that the non qs elites are still sitting i can barely see the $315 selling without help from some dope cw's

Originally Posted by chuban7

laugh.gif
tongue.gif
The $315 is not the base model, that includes nike +. The $180 is the base model, the $315 most likely won't have many cw's and the $180 will have all the qs cw's and what not.  Of course none of this is confirmed, but makes sense, to me the $315 model sounds like an lbj 10 elite. I cannot see a pair going for $350
roll.gif
that would just be overkill for a sneaker imo 
and seeing that the non qs elites are still sitting i can barely see the $315 selling without help from some dope cw's

Its already been confirmed lol....

Well, I'll hold off on coppin' general releases and cop the high end colorways. I regret not doing that with the 9. Now the general release 9's are on sale and rotting at tons of FTL's....

If the Xs have this exposed flywire Sss then im not even going there, the Olympic hyperdunk looks like a redneck banjo - totally unfinished design.

Originally Posted by snkrhead19

i can see the $315 making their way to outlets for $150
i HIGHLY doubt that, they are probably going to be a good cw.  Add a nice cw to the Nike+ tech and they definitely sell.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

the Olympic hyperdunk looks like a redneck banjo - totally unfinished design.

LOL. One of the ugliest shoes i've ever seen. When I saw the Lebron commercial at 1st I thought they were the Xs I was like *#+.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by irishbaz

the Olympic hyperdunk looks like a redneck banjo - totally unfinished design.

LOL. One of the ugliest shoes i've ever seen. When I saw the Lebron commercial at 1st I thought they were the Xs I was like *#+.
i really dont think they are that bad.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Wish they'd make these into a sig, Will we ever see these Kenzo's released? 
frown.gif
Really wished this came out. Since he doesnt use that logo, they should just put the swoosh on both sides and take the VI off from the front of the toe. Btw were these double stacked zoom like the VI's that actually came out?

+!*... i heard lebron 10 are planning to retail at 315?! lebron and nike can go suck a ****, im prob not going to be buying more than 1 pair... unless that +*$$ makes me fly like jordan, no way ill spend 315+. nike + technology is pointless for people who cant even touch the rim or play very seriously...

Originally Posted by geoff2005

+!*... i heard lebron 10 are planning to retail at 315?! lebron and nike can go suck a ****, im prob not going to be buying more than 1 pair... unless that +*$$ makes me fly like jordan, no way ill spend 315+. nike + technology is pointless for people who cant even touch the rim or play very seriously...

did you read anything in this thread, let alone at the top of this page?! the model with Nike+ will be $315...the base model will be $180...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by geoff2005

indifferent.gif

#NT

If they don't go back to full grain leather or other quality materials I will not buy. This plastic future %#% is cheap garbage. Beasts can have.....

Ya the idiot at footaction was spreading the 'LeBron 10 will be 315 dollars' rumor. I wanted to %*##! slap him for his ignorance. Ya if you want a robot in your sneaker, its 315. Otherwise, just 10 bucks more then last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom