Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think visible Zoom is a new tech you will be disappointed. Full length Zoom Air is new but definitely not visible Zoom. It has been done. Let's see how much better it will be in this day and age.
20070801172553899.jpg

Last edited:
was trollin' bro. I'm just kidding. Obviously people hate on em but if they released in limited
quantities it will suddenly "grow" on them.
had a mini heart attack there, lol i believed cuz most of the info u put out is legit

so when i read it was like "no, no NOOOO"

i guess we'll see in the next month or so im a fan of the CW on this shoe

the shoe itself is okay im not head over heels with them but i.ll these over the 8 IMO

Let me clarfify, I don't think visible zoom is new. I meant if it were the zoom encased in air max which I am pretty sure would be a first, then I am open to it, however I believe that is not the case with these.

The way I worded it I can see what you're saying though.

Last edited:
It looks like Zoom encased in the air unit. You don't see the Zoom fibers all around the unit. Just the forefoot and heel area. I'm fine with either one.

Last edited:

With all the talk of the new Zoom Max Bag, I thought I would bring this photo from the early days of the thread forward. This is supposedly a picture of what the new bag looks like.

Clearly not my photo.

In other words, no, the is not the same technology as what we see on the Viz-Zoom... or the Melo M8 for that matter (Yes, it had Vis-Zoom). This is something completely new.

Last edited:
Wow... Nike is great at what they do. I didnt think they were gonna convince me to spend an extra $20 per pair, but these are straight :smokin

With all the talk of the new Zoom Max Bag, I thought I would bring this photo from the early days of the thread forward. This is supposedly a picture of what the new bag looks like.
Clearly not my photo.
In other words, no, the is not the same technology as what we see on the Viz-Zoom... or the Melo M8 for that matter (Yes, it had Vis-Zoom). This is something completely new.

Ah, okay, very cool. Interesting to see if there will be any problems with this. And i wonder if the air max unit pops, so to speak, would it not make that much of a difference since the zoom would still be active? Just some things to think about...

Overall, with the new tech and the fact it reminds me of the 8, I like the X's.

i love Lebrons line but these are SUPER BUNS!!!!!!:x:smh: am I the only one who feels this way are people just not letting their feelings be known?

i love Lebrons line but these are SUPER BUNS!!!!!!:x:smh: am I the only one who feels this way are people just not letting their feelings be known?
im waiting to try these on and see other colorways before i give judgement. There are so many that want to give feeling before we can even hold the shoe or see how it performs. We just need to wait. Hopefully if there is a US cw, they drop before the season starts (hopefully before the summer is over).

^ what im referring to is up the page + one of the first pages on this thread also this was discussed.

Floridians is NOT scheduled to release...as of now...

The Air technology IS new...like someone has said...Zoom Air WITHIN an Air Max bag...

JM
At least we're hopefully getting a better Miami themed colorway

And please no South Beach or Miami Nights this year

Please come up with something different

I like the laces give the flat laces a break for a bit.

The only bad thing about rope laces are that they break easy, word to the 3's :smh:

I like the laces give the flat laces a break for a bit.
The only bad thing about rope laces are that they break easy, word to the 3's
mean.gif
I give you that, cuz the flat laces on all my LeBron look like my dogs been chewing on them due to that "Wing flap" lacing part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom