Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
You failed to actually address what i said, in the first place.
There being replicas first, images and all prior to ANY official images is a problem. Period....
... You know what. You aren't worth the time. No one knows as much as you about fake images hitting the web, huh? lol
Hmd.

This is what you fail to realize smart guy. It was never a problem. You seem to be the only one who feels like your little world is crumbling because the official photos to some sneakers werent leaked first.

Fake photos are released before the actual photos of the real thing so that the fake companies can get a head start and start selling the product before the real deal drops. It has been well known what the real deal looks like by a select few members not including myself and Nike has kept the official photos under wraps for a reason.

This doesn't happen to just only sneakers it happens to all different items. Im pretty sure before the Gucci fall collection drops there will be photos and the opportunity to buy the fake before the real deal drops.

So only you see it as a problem when in all actuality it has never been a problem for YEARS. It actually helps to an extent due to the fact that we see what the product resembles well before Nike decides wether they want to release the photos or not.

No one knows as much about ...... nvm you don't know anything like I said earlier. Its better to listen then to spew ignorance.

In music, going Diamond is selling 10 million + records. I think that explains some of the design cues and "textured" swoosh and midsole.

10th shoe + championship = Diamond (ring)

LMAO!! you guys actually think nike it going to allow JP to take off the huge nike sign on the shoe with Lebrons being one of the top shoes for the company!

AHAHAHAHAAH

A couple of things I noticed after seeing a couple of detailed pics:

On the upper it says "HE WHO CONQVERS ENDVRES"...a quote from Persius ("He conquers who endures.")

On part of sole it says "MMIII", the roman number for his first year in the league (2003). It says something else too but can't see it.

If someone has already mentioned this stuff then my fault yo.

I'm liking the Xmas PS but the shoe looks too bulky but what do I know haven't copped a pair of lebrons since the vii

This is what you fail to realize smart guy. It was never a problem. You seem to be the only one who feels like your little world is crumbling because the official photos to some sneakers werent leaked first.
Fake photos are released before the actual photos of the real thing so that the fake companies can get a head start and start selling the product before the real deal drops. It has been well known what the real deal looks like by a select few members not including myself and Nike has kept the official photos under wraps for a reason.
This doesn't happen to just only sneakers it happens to all different items. Im pretty sure before the Gucci fall collection drops there will be photos and the opportunity to buy the fake before the real deal drops.
So only you see it as a problem when in all actuality it has never been a problem for YEARS. It actually helps to an extent due to the fact that we see what the product resembles well before Nike decides wether they want to release the photos or not.
No one knows as much about ...... nvm you don't know anything like I said earlier. Its better to listen then to spew ignorance.

Ok, here's what i am saying, oh wise Pharaoh of Athletic Foot Decour;

I commented on how wack it is seeing non official product images, and how this is a sign in my eyes of how bad the sneaker world has become, along with others I would add.

You proceeded to ATTACK ME, and claim I have a lack of knowledge on the sneaker community.

Where is the logic in this, again, oh Grand Overseeir of Movement Related Footwear. What's your angle?

Get back at me when you are spitting something logical in my direction, or an actual response to my statement about these LEBRON X replica site leaks.

On the upper it says "HE WHO CONQVERS ENDVRES"...a quote from Persius ("He conquers who endures.")
On part of sole it says "MMIII", the roman number for his first year in the league (2003). It says something else too but can't see it.

I don't think anyone said that good find.

Are these pics online or did you see something exclusive

Either way, I see Petrie following that A$AP/SGP wave of replacing u's with V's lol

Ok, here's what i am saying, oh wise Pharaoh of Athletic Foot Decour;
I commented on how wack it is seeing non official product images, and how this is a sign in my eyes of how bad the sneaker world has become, along with others I would add.
You proceeded to ATTACK ME, and claim I have a lack of knowledge on the sneaker community.
Where is the logic in this, again, oh Grand Overseeir of Movement Related Footwear. What's your angle?
Get back at me when you are spitting something logical in my direction, or an actual response to my statement about these LEBRON X replica site leaks.

Damn I feel bad for my generation. You take care now.

my take on why fake images drop before the real ones is this.  The asian countries who make the shoes leak pictures and info of them for money  to companies who want to make fakes.   The reason why the shoe company doesnt release the real images is so the people making the fakes cant make them to how they are suppose to look. the fake pics are like the rough drafts and the official images are the final product.   Thats why you always see the official images look a little different with maybe a little bit of different material and fine details on the shoes.    Its like when the Jordan brand dropped the black cat 3's.  the real ones said black cat when you pull down the back part of the shoe but the fakes didnt have  that.  Nike and other shoe companies do this so the consumer can tell the difference between the fakes and the real shoes and they try to make it as hard as possible for the companies making the fakes to make them exactly like the legit ones.  face it if the fakes we're made exactly like the legit ones with the same quality people would be buying the fakes all day for cheaper.

Couple of things...

1. The $300 (pretty sure that is where the price has landed) are the "Sport Pack" editions...with the same technology, etc as the $250 Hyperdunks that dropped on 6/29
2. The "regular version" is $180
3. The Black/Red pictured IS an official colorway...kinda...however, it looks NOTHING like that...there are definitely a lot of details that a picture of a fake pair does not show
4. You really need to hold the shoe in your hand to get the full effect of how great this shoe is
5. That shoe is essentially the LeBron X...backwards swoosh and everything (heard that is how LeBron wanted it)

JM

Damn I feel bad for my generation. You take care now.

lol wow, you are incredible. Start something, has nothing to say onceyou are pretty much forced to actually address the audacity and weirdness of your aggressive post in my direction, so you ungracefully bow out with a weak quip of feeling bad for my "generation".

We are fine, whatever generation you think I'm apart of.

Do us all a favor, and stop posting for a bit. Make a thread about how everyone else isn't at your place of knowledge, and can't ever post their views on the current shoe market. And HMD while we are at it.

Can't believe you guys are arguing over pictures...crazy :smh:

Thing is, no one is arguing over the pics. I commented on how that's horrible we have tons of images of the fakes prior to the reals, and that is a sign the game is all messed up, and he got mad I said that. As if the sneaker game was his to COMMAND, as if this was Cobra and he was Cobra Commander, or something.

lmfao

Last edited:
found these pics from SC
These look cold 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
I just wanna talk about the shoes. That's why I'm here.

If these images are ANY indiciation of the actual sneaker, I'm a fan of the design. That MSRP though is ridic.

Its official I haven't copped any of these cheap jordans and now I make the dash over to the Lebron line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom