OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Can´t decide between them. Atm I prefer the lower right one. But I don´t know really. Some thoughts would be great. 

At a nikeDallas today...sorry for not having more pics, my phone was dying. At a loss for words at how they feel in your hands! They are insane! If you have any questions about the colors in the pics, feel free to PM, I can describe them better.
The pics are much appreciated.  Don't have a Niketown any where near me, and it's always hard for me to gauge how an ID will actually look without seeing the "real" colors on something.  Thanks. 

^I like DC's. Black isn't one of the school colors. They're Miami Orange, Miami Green, and White.

Thank you sir! Just try to think of what an actual GR retail pair would look like if Nike put them out...a la the LeBron 9.

No prob DW! I was definitely HIGHLY impressed with the ID samples for this model....more so than the last two.  I think the majority of people that order will be very pleased with their pairs!

Thanks for the pics.. but damnit they couldn't make it easy and put up a sample with the black base, could they?
The white pair has a black base with white speckles.  For those asking, it is definitely a matte finish on all of the solid colors shown (Black, Gamma Blue, and there was a pink one off to the side that I forgot to snap a pic of).  The chroma was glossy as well as the faded/forged iron. The top blue pair had the translucent sole which is extreeeemely icey and awesome.  But ya, for those wanting to play with triple black and a black base, it definitely has that Batman Tumbler feel like everyone mentioned when first pics surfaced.

Thanks for the clarification

Dayum.... :smokin

View media item 609801

Ordering these in the morning, I'm sure someone posted a similar design by now but I'm in love with the CW. I based it off the Foamposite Pro Pearl, not a fan of the GITD but when it's not glowing I feel like the off-white is a perfect compliment to the matte white and red hits.
I definitely thought Freegums at initial look... Either way, they're dope

Some basics.... I had the Ohio State 9 and let them go, so I did these.

This is a spin off my X ID

Back
Top Bottom