OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Yea, good job on those SB's.

People always overdue the pink and it looks horrible.

Minimal pink is the way to go.

Got my gumbos in today. They're chaos inspired. I was planning on adding red speckles to the lacelock to complete the look but unfortunately they're going back to Nike. They're just made so sloppy that I can't look past the flaws (excessive glue stains, dents on foam, stains on foam, and the white upper isn't cut out properly). I was really looking forward to these too. Sucks that since the options are no longer available they can't be remade. :smh:

Here's some quick shots of the shoe. They look fine in the pics but under the sunlight it's really noticeable. :\

View media item 890967

http://s1202.photobucket.com/user/p...2019EA15-3EE6-4CFD-9EB0-23B5B14947F8.jpg.html

Just ordered those Fairfax ID's, I'll have pics for you guys sometime around Thanksgiving.

Gentry, a replacement pair of gumbo ID's was offered to somebody even tho they weren't available. Reach out to them and see if it's still possible. Stress how much you wanted these. At the very least a discount will be granted

Just ordered those Fairfax ID's, I'll have pics for you guys sometime around Thanksgiving.

I really want to make one too but the tour yellow mesh upper isn't as close to the actual Fairfax PE as say a university gold or varisty maize would turn out. Hope your pair comes out fire though :smokin

I really want to make one too but the tour yellow mesh upper isn't as close to the actual Fairfax PE as say a university gold or varisty maize would turn out. Hope your pair comes out fire though :smokin

Yea, I was worried about that.

I have 4 Nike stores really close to me, so its an easy return if I don't like them.

Back
Top Bottom