OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

On twitter @NikeID responded by saying "play close attention to the release calendar, announcements coming soon."  Whatever that means. 

thats good news...they will prob announce the availability of the elite on iD next week when the grey elites come out.

that along with ID being available on swoosh is a good sign as well. usually iD being available to discount for employees signals the end of that sig cycle on iD

Last edited:
sucks i cant ID an elite pair with the swoosh discount.. im sure itll be gone by then

sucks i cant ID an elite pair with the swoosh discount.. im sure itll be gone by then

Tomorrow I am going to ID a SB color way using my cousins swoosh account, dumb questions, can you use a gift card when using a swoosh account?

I want to create that white/gold/crimson/black KD elite on some LBJ Elites and I wanna do it ASAP!!! 
mad.gif

I love the colorway, but this was the exact same colorway that Nike used as a promo for the gumbo lebron XI. So...is it sick? Yes!! But I don't think we can give all the credit to Ppumper though. Did anyone else think the rendering for this colorway looked terrible online, but in person it looks amazing. Hope my pair lives up to the standard.

ONE

Just ordered my pair last night, I need to just forget about them. That wait is probably killer if you think about it everyday 
laugh.gif

just got my finishing touches email on my Gumbos! Excited to share my design with everyone. Negative or positive lol. Also, all these gumbos have been nice!

I have a swoosh account. I don't think it's an "offer". If they're releasing the Elite iDs soon, then the regular Lebron 11 iDs will be discounted. And since basketball season is almost over, it's not like they're going to keep pushing out Lebron shoes and they won't be promoted by Lebron anymore. All old iDs get the employee pricing now. We got the discount for Kobe 8 iDs way before the Kobe 9 came out.

It is a temporary offer. Last year it was available for only about a week. No idea how long it will be good for this year

I don't think it's an offer lol. It could be, but no one knows. Last year, they offered us a week of employee discount for iDs. But at the time, we had to pay full price for the iDs every other day of the year. That was a week long offer. Now, they give us employee pricing for every iD shoe that's released. I just think they didn't give it to us with the KD 6 and the Lebron 11 because it's currently the NBA season, they're expensive shoes, and they can sell them without giving the discount to employees. People are going to buy them no matter what. 

Can't believe they have AF1s cork option wish they gave it to a better shoe I can't rock af1 anymore

It is a temporary offer. Last year it was available for only about a week. No idea how long it will be good for this year
That was a code tho and 30% off at that.
This is an actual non code n price already adjusted. They did it with af1's n a few NSW kix recently that don't normally get swoosh discount. It's been goin on for a few months now. Out of the 3 major sig kix (lbj/kobe/kd) only Kobe's had the swoosh discount. Then recently the lbj :wow the kd is still not discounted on swoosh. :/
It can stop at any day cuz there's no real set dates for it and just popped up n prices were adjusted online.
:swaggy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom