OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I know exactly what you mean. Last year, I wanted to get some extraterrestrial hyperdunks but since I had already spent all my cash on lebrons, kobes, and air force max I wasn't able to cop that weekened. The options were up for like 3 days I think.

If i made the armorposite black would the the posite part of the shoe be matte black or a glossy black?

Looks like orders are starting to move... 3 ID's have shipped and should arrive this week and the next 3 ID's are in almost done status...Cant wait to see how this "gold swoosh" option will come out and what the "vivid pink" option will look like in person...

ppumper ppumper My Red Champ IDs are almost if not identical to yours but i ordered the first week of May. Can't wait to see those as well as the rest of your IDs!

Well I just got an email that my daughter's ID's are delayed as much as a month. Hope mine don't get the same delay. She isn't even born yet so I'm not in a rush for hers lol

Well I just got an email that my daughter's ID's are delayed as much as a month. Hope mine don't get the same delay. She isn't even born yet so I'm not in a rush for hers lol

Contact nike customer service and complain... My KD ids were delayed a week and they refunded me 25%.. Close to 60.00 off my gumbo ids

Back
Top Bottom