OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Nike replied and then I got the shipping notifications from ups, coming from china. I think they are sending me a replacement gold pair too, even though my recent pair shipped with them. Will throw the extra gold pair on ebay for $40 :lol:
Lewi I got my lacelocks in the mail yesterday.

6nwj2b.jpg

should have these real soon,, kinda regret the speckle now tho?

Last edited:
@ch12onickev  is it actually separation or is it just that the fuse is quite aligned with the foam?  If the latter is the case you should be good.  There's a few spots on a couple of my XIs like this and they've been fine.  If it really isn't glued down, that's another story

Great iD btw

Last edited:
@ch12onickev
 is it actually separation or is it just that the fuse is quite aligned with the foam?  If the latter is the case you should be good.  There's a few spots on a couple of my XIs like this and they've been fine.  If it really isn't glued down, that's another story

Great iD btw
Thanks. its the alignment, its all glued but this was my first 11 iD so idk if it was bad or not.

mvp7 inspiration* about swap red laces on
SHEESH that white posite fuse looks DAMN good with black upper and gold swoosh. If my job wasnt slashing pay like walmarts cuts prices I might have to make a white posite+fuse, black upper, black sole, black liner....

green gitd is perfect. wish i woulda made some solar red yeezy joints, inb4 hypebeast.

but yea it goes very well w the championship theme.

im not a fan of the texture of the laces. contemplating taking my away elite ix kevlar laces and swapping them to the xi. those laces however are currently on my home elite ix

ohhhhh and if youre going to do a champ pack. make sure to do the red chroma accent

View media item 1022347

Last edited:
SHEESH that white posite fuse looks DAMN good with black upper and gold swoosh. If my job wasnt slashing pay like walmarts cuts prices I might have to make a white posite+fuse, black upper, black sole, black liner....
it's actually the dark grey, my phone just sucks haha

green gitd is perfect. wish i woulda made some solar red yeezy joints, inb4 hypebeast.

im not a fan of the texture of the laces. contemplating taking my away elite ix kevlar laces and swapping them to the xi. those laces however are currently on my home elite ix

ohhhhh and if youre going to do a champ pack. make sure to do the red chroma accent

You think flat laces would look good on the XIs?

You think flat laces would look good on the XIs?
that's what stops me from switching

i think flat laces will take away from the xi. it would make it too smooth if you know what i mean.

plus im lazy when it comes to relacing lebrons

ill let yall know

View media item 1022347

Agreed with the chrome idea...ordered my champ iD with red chrome posite and red chrome accent...we shall see.

Just got an email re: lace locks. They are going to send me a pair. I replied seeing if I could get a code since a bunch of others received them. Will see what happens.

View media item 1022347

Super swaggy looks perfect love that pastel greenish color when non glowing makes me feel some type of way.. red crome lining between foam and mesh is siick too more pix!

Mine supposedly came in today. Look forward to getting em tomorrow from my boy!

I think you should take a break from buyin shoes and get a phone with a better camera @Robin Thicke  hahaha your pix always come out like it was shot from a potato.. my old Galaxy S3 is crushing yours

Back
Top Bottom