OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Dc30 that is unreal work good sir, seriously, outta this friggin world !!!!!! *standing ovation gif

sneakermane may have pulled off best use EVER of a gif with that one RIGHT ABOVE, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!!, lmfao !!!!!!!

still no cavalier inspired xi id's ? :D

Continuing with the black and gold theme lol

My IDs came in today but I taught the upper first layer would be shiny black smh
Yeah they should've been put a chrome black option on there, that dull looks meh they still came out good tho.Anyone know how we can find out if they plan on putting it up?

Just got my shipping email, mine will be here Monday. Ordered July 13th... 3 weeks flat from order to delivery. They crankin em out right now

Just ordered mine., eta=9/08. Hopefully comes few days earlier before football starts because I have a football theme

Wanna do these so bad but I know they gon be stupid dull in real life. Still gonna go ahead and cop next payday...

Inspired by
View media item 1110574
Shout out to @azillla89 for the assist and getting them to me. The chrome red is perfect, pops against the matte black. The Champ X inspired are sick but sticking to something more my style and I will love them more. Other iDs I made earlier, the idea were good but ultimately I wasn't feeling them. I'll try to use that same approach on the 12 iD.
View media item 1110523

^ Nice TPG.
pimp.gif

Thanks fams it was worth the wait

dark steel dark steel Did you score on the low SE? I know NDC messed you up this morning :smh: Does it mean the iD you ordered today is the "third place" iD? lol

Thanks fams it was worth the wait

dark steel dark steel Did you score on the low SE? I know NDC messed you up this morning :smh: Does it mean the iD you ordered today is the "third place" iD? lol

Yeah, NDC screwed me when they gave me the "boot" this morning :lol:

Just took that $300+ and ordered those "Almost Champs" iDs :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom