OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Now would be the perfect time for them to bring back the gold posite and some of the original chroma options

Keep the Lebron fans busy enough so they don't focus on the XII debacle

Now would be the perfect time for them to bring back the gold posite and some of the original chroma options

Amen brotha, you forgot the forging iron and graffiti optins though too haha

Was there ever a gold posite option?

He's talking about the green/yellow chroma posite, similar to the posite color of the KPs, they might actually be the same (I don't know honestly because I didn't do a chroma ID and I don't have the KPs yet, but I want them badly haha)

Amen brotha, you forgot the forging iron and graffiti optins though too haha
they might as well go all in and give us everything gumbo style but with everything

they might as well go all in and give us everything gumbo style but with everything
lmao "gumbo style" but yeah though, they should seriously give us every option they've made available so far plus dark/team red upper and posite and true silver and gold posite and wolf grey upper and posite too, then I'd be broke for sure, but I'd have like 7 more pairs of IDs

lmao "gumbo style" but yeah though, they should seriously give us every option they've made available so far plus dark/team red upper and posite and true silver and gold posite and wolf grey upper and posite too, then I'd be broke for sure, but I'd have like 7 more pairs of IDs
If that's the case, they should just give us the direct connect to the Chinese kids that do all our custom XIs. Then for $.06/hr we can request anything the hell we want! 
alien.gif

Glad Teal Everglade was brought back. Went ahead and ordered these.

2 Month estimated arrival date though.

He's talking about the green/yellow chroma posite, similar to the posite color of the KPs, they might actually be the same (I don't know honestly because I didn't do a chroma ID and I don't have the KPs yet, but I want them badly haha)
Nah, they actually had gold posite (I Promise, ring ceremony version) as a choice during the NOLA/GUMBO/All Star weekend, but the option disappeared with the quickness. The down side is that you had to get the Gumbo liner as well

They had the King's Pride parachute gold color for the posite as well (that's the one that was yellow/green)

I've had these in my cart for the last few months. Finally pulled the trigger and was still able to check out even thought purple is no longer available for the upper.
I was gonna make the exact same one, with the only difference being a red liner. They gonna look tough

Nah, they actually had gold posite (I Promise, ring ceremony version) as a choice during the NOLA/GUMBO/All Star weekend, but the option disappeared with the quickness. The down side is that you had to get the Gumbo liner as well

They had the King's Pride parachute gold color for the posite as well (that's the one that was yellow/green)
Man they had ring ceremony gold? Don't say that to me man, I only dream about that stuff, never thought I had screwed up a chance to get it:/

Man they had ring ceremony gold? Don't say that to me man, I only dream about that stuff, never thought I had screwed up a chance to get it:/
the gumbo options went faster than red lobster cheddar biscuits

I'm not saying you're inaccurate maybe I'm wrong but I made I think 10 id's and I never saw a true gold posite as an option only the chrome yellow which kinda looked gold until you saw it next to real gold and the yellow/green chroma option. Does anyone have pictures of the gold posite?

I'm not saying you're inaccurate maybe I'm wrong but I made I think 10 id's and I never saw a true gold posite as an option only the chrome yellow which kinda looked gold until you saw it next to real gold and the yellow/green chroma option. Does anyone have pictures of the gold posite?
It wasn't actually gold. It was a Chroma option that had a few colors mixed into it that made it look gold. 

There was a chroma option early in the iD cycle... But then there was Yellow Chrome posite, which did kinda look gold. Here are 2 pics of the Yellow Chrome from my boy @daltonbc same shoe diff pics and lighting. The gold swoosh helps sell the "gold" of the posite.

It wasn't actually gold. It was a Chroma option that had a few colors mixed into it that made it look gold. 
Sorry brothers, I stand corrected. It was yellow/green chroma on the posite.

I remember being tight that a lot of us slept on this option and it was parachute gold the whole time. I might make one with the anodized yellow, but i'm afraid I won't like it in person. The pics make it look good though

I remember being tight that a lot of us slept on this option and it was parachute gold the whole time. I might make one with the anodized yellow, but i'm afraid I won't like it in person. The pics make it look good though
It's all good bro, that's what I thought though, parachute gold is better than the anodized yellow posite IMO

these actually look better than the pe haha.

Back
Top Bottom