OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I finally got my IDs in and idk why but I am disappointed. Idk whether or not I should keep them.

I finally got my IDs in and idk why but I am disappointed. Idk whether or not I should keep them.
I'm not gonna keep a $275 shoe if it disappoints.

I bought mine with so many defects, and I had to reorder 3 times, same results. I returned them and they were $160, still too much to keep.

Some guy bought them immediately after. A little tough to let go, but without a doubt the right choice for me.

I'm not gonna keep a $275 shoe if it disappoints.

I bought mine with so many defects, and I had to reorder 3 times, same results. I returned them and they were $160, still too much to keep.

Some guy bought them immediately after. A little tough to let go, but without a doubt the right choice for me.
yeah I feel you. Tbh honest I like them kinda but not enough to where I am satisfied for what I paid for. I think a part of me wants to keep it just because since you can't ID the 11s anymore. Idk maybe I should complain about this to a Rep.

First pair of IDs came in.

Really like how they came out. Yellow posite is crazy. Changes color and reflects so much depending on the light.

My IDs came in a few days early and these things are super flames!!!!
nthat.gif

Sorry for all the pics, but i'm thoroughly impressed. No flaws, no nada. They're just so beautiful

The champ pack inspired pair can go right next to my 2K14s, WTLs, and the rest of the premium joints and you would swear they went for bread too. I miss the XI even more now (even though I got like 15 pairs lol)

Purple and Gold came in today.

Thought I might take them back but in person is WAY better then the rendering.

Actually glad they got rid of the purple posite before I ordered because the black is
smokin.gif

Hard to capture on pics but here you go. Sole is glow.

Clear sole. Loud in the daytime is enough don't need to be loud at night too lol. GITD is played out (at least to me).

Last edited:
Clear soles IMO. I like that liner better too.

So much heat these last few pages. Yall are closing out the XI ID run properly. Well done gentlemen

thanks man, i'm really happy i whited out the swoosh on the toe box.. i know a little against the grain, but i think it looks real clean! 
The white out swoosh looks good.. Would def cop those. Still afraid about the sole. Gold swoosh is  still my fav on the XI.

Has kind of a Taxi xii feel to them. Also, remind me of the Gucci

Really clean. Nice Job.
thanks man, i'm really happy i whited out the swoosh on the toe box.. 

The white out swoosh looks good.. Would def cop those. Still afraid about the sole. Gold swoosh is  still my fav on the XI.

Has kind of a Taxi xii feel to them. Also, remind me of the Gucci
yeah i tried different sole options, but the white just looked right for some reason.. scared to unds em for sure 
laugh.gif
 and guccis are definitely fire bro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom