OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I don't really get why the chroma colors spill over onto the hyperfuse. Makes the color blocking look off to me

I'm thinking of doing a red upper and then getting a white foam and swooshes and just painting it over a metallic gold and make my own Ring Ceremonies

Finally pulled the trigger on an ID XI.  
Basically made these but with a black liner instead of white (didn't want it to get all dirty/dingy) and I put an ID inside both tongues. 

Says they will be here by December 9th, and one of my leagues starts mid December so figured I would use them for that only. 

Only October and already bought 3 pair of XI's...not good. 

Finally pulled the trigger on an ID XI.  
Basically made these but with a black liner instead of white (didn't want it to get all dirty/dingy) and I put an ID inside both tongues. 

Says they will be here by December 9th, and one of my leagues starts mid December so figured I would use them for that only. 

Only October and already bought 3 pair of XI's...not good. 
Great choice here.  Did you go with the black ice translucent outsole as well?

Yeah I did.  I really like that black translucent outsole.  Seems like it will hold up nicely. 
I really like it too.  Just a little weary of translucent soles since I play on some not-so clean floors...  I think my problem is that I don't wipe enough when play stops, just gotta get into that habit.

I really like it too.  Just a little weary of translucent soles since I play on some not-so clean floors...  I think my problem is that I don't wipe enough when play stops, just gotta get into that habit.
 I play on some "sketchy" school gym floors as well in some of my leagues, and I started using that Mission Court grip, works wonders.  Sounds stupid, but really does help, then you just wipe every now and then with your hand while playing.  They sell it at footlocker, sportsauthority, ****'s, all over. 

For $250, I'd get her a nice pair of shoes.
rell826 rell826
You're referring to shoes other than sneakers right? If so, she's good on that. She has plenty of nice heels and boots that cost a few hundred dollars, some never worn. I wanted to get her the LBJ X Settings but they're more of a Dolphin colorway than Hurricane. She wants a pair of kicks to rock with her Hurricane gear.

Thanks for your input though, I guess.....

I play on some "sketchy" school gym floors as well in some of my leagues, and I started using that Mission Court grip, works wonders.  Sounds stupid, but really does help, then you just wipe every now and then with your hand while playing.  They sell it at footlocker, sportsauthority, ****'s, all over. 
I've seen it advertised, but never thought of trying it.  I may have to give it a go.  Thanks!

soon-horse-meme.jpg

Just got my email too

Could be on a plane by now

Back
Top Bottom