OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

good looking id's fellas!
pimp.gif

Oh yeah, hasn't been posted yet, I don't think.

The insole says 'NIKEiD' rather than the Lebron James XI logo.

the people that got there ID's when did you order.. i got my email they shipped but no movement yet

the people that got there ID's when did you order.. i got my email they shipped but no movement yet
First 30 minutes they became live.

I've gotten nothing on my two chroma IDs that were ordered at the same time. Still on 'Making'.

My other non-chroma ID has been 'Finished' for like a week now.

Last edited:
Just playing around with it. Probably won't order an ID until I've seen most of the CW's that will release, but ya....any tips would be greatly appreciated. Red base, pink overlay with pink speckles....black inner, black laces...Flash Lime toe swoosh, white base swoosh and fly wire.  

(One of my favorite punch out characters....I don't know why he popped into my head, no pun intended lol) 

i notice on you guys' pair with the white hyperposite the edges of the posite aren't cut clean. Is it noticeable in person?

Last edited:
i notice on you guys' pair with the white hyperposite the edges of the posite aren't cut clean. Is it noticeable in person?
It is but only if you're looking really hard. I mean I'm satisfied with my pair. I personally think the matte white was a great finish.

Last edited:
It is but only if you're looking really hard. I mean I'm satisfied with my pair. I personally think the matte white was a great finish.

I'm not "ocd" about it but for the price we're paying I expect that to be smoother. I don't know I guess I'm gonna have to see it for myself. But I'm gonna tell Nike about it so they're aware of it and try to get a code. Yeah the white looks great, I'm think of making two pairs with it, but I'll see how that "issue" looks in person first.

Man I am starting to get really impatient...

I ordered 10-11-13 and all I have received is my "Build Started" email on 10-13-13...

Tomorrow it will be 4 weeks and havent had any further updates...

I wonder if it has to do with the fact that its a Chroma pair. Either way, if I don't get them within the 5 week timeframe, i'm getting another code.

Man I am starting to get really impatient...

I ordered 10-11-13 and all I have received is my "Build Started" email on 10-13-13...

Tomorrow it will be 4 weeks and havent had any further updates...

I wonder if it has to do with the fact that its a Chroma pair. Either way, if I don't get them within the 5 week timeframe, i'm getting another code.
I hope you've emailed or gone on chat help to ask for a status instead of posting here only

Of course I have...

They told me I should have them on or before the 18th of November...

But they didn't give me any other info on my order...

My brother ordered his pair along with mine but he used a regular upper and he got his finishing touches email.

Of course I have...

They told me I should have them on or before the 18th of November...

But they didn't give me any other info on my order...

My brother ordered his pair along with mine but he used a regular upper and he got his finishing touches email.
Sounds like a nice code may be in your future...

Back
Top Bottom