OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Thanks fellas!
what the hell is Jaden trippin over? Is Xenu here?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Drake was performing at the VMA's and my man found euphoria.
Best description of a gif ever, repped.

I love this pair!
Smoke translucent sole on that Leonidas pair would be super dope, but that's just me. Nice design nonetheless!
Thanks guys! skep & Sk33terMcG33   I appreciate the feedback!

Sk33terMcG33 Very True! That is one of the options I was going back and forth with when I was making them. Great minds.

The only thing that is holding me back is I'm wondering if they will bring on the metallic options like most ID's eventually get along the way. Then I could get something with more of a weathered gold/bronze look like the Spartan shield.

^^ I think the chroma option is metallic as it gets. Should be the same as the parachute gold colorway that released today. Check them out to see if you like how it looks.

Christmas Morning should come out nice. I made a similar pair after looking at how horrible the upcoming X'mas(all light green with red accents :x) pair is gonna be.

I will say I am highly interested in seeing other shades of the chroma option after picking up the KPs today. The metallic "parachute gold" as the color code describes is awesome, pictures/videos really won't do them justice. The darkest of the purple-esque chromas, almost like the eggplant color, would look real nice I bet

1y0p60.png

i called them whattheseattle :lol:

Mariners
Seahawks
Sounders
Soincs

Last edited:
Grabbed the chroma option along with the KP

Figured all at the same time

If I do not like just send it back

Nothing fancy in fact I went with the stock sent up off the loaded ID

narrowed my ID down to two options, Miami Nights inspired, need some input guys which one do you like better and will make the better ID? I'm leaning towards 1

i would love a pair of the all black id's seeing how its matt black on the postie material. don't wanna risk it since its so expensive. hoping someone did it and will do a review once they get their pair :smile:

I WILL DEF DO A REVIEW.

BEEN HOPING FOR THE TRIPLE BLACK PAIR

SINCE WE SAW THE PROTOTYPE.

THIS IS A SUPERHERO SHOE.

BATMAN

IRONMAN

METROID 

HALO 

TYPE ISH

I plan on selling my white foams and doing an all white pair of these, along with an all black pair so I don't have to worry about those black foams that are supposed to drop.. and then an inspired colorway in the mix too

Back
Top Bottom