OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

"We're writing to let you know that your order scheduled to ship 02/27/2014 has been delayed. It is rescheduled to ship no later than 03/28/2014. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused."

Just got this email a few days ago for all 3 pairs I ordered...

What are the chances of me getting any of them for free?

"We're writing to let you know that your order scheduled to ship 02/27/2014 has been delayed. It is rescheduled to ship no later than 03/28/2014. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused."

Yea a month seems excessive

Last edited:
Did anyone get the e-mail promoting NikeID? They want me to make more IDs but the Gumbo LeBron 11 isn't even available :smh:

twitter also said these will return
awesome just in time for max tax return to finally come in
smokin.gif

Hey guys,

I've really loved following this thread, and about a week ago, I finally created two of my own Gumbo IDs. I created two separate orders, because I was afraid that one might get delayed and hold up the other.

Placed the order , got my two confirmation emails on Friday.

On Tuesday, I got two emails saying they've started on my orders.

This morning/last night, I got an email saying my order has been refunded? (The first of the two orders.) Nothing about the second order.

No reason included about why it was being refunded. I called the number in the email to ask what was going on, but they couldn't find any info. And now the rep said that the Gumbo options are sold out. He said he would have someone look into it and get back to me within two business days.

Anyone ever have this happen to them? Should I be worried that my second order will get cancelled as well?

Mike

I got this same email for my Kobe ids, then 2 or 3 days later they shipped... I think Nike just sends that email (with no discount codes, etc.) as a precaution. I doubt they be more than a few days late.

who has pics of the atomic teal upper id with the white posite and black laces

i think it was posted in the actual XI thread but those was nice

Back
Top Bottom