OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Got my last pair in, here are a few of my crappy pics...

Yes sir, with glow swoosh/laces/sole.
wait, so what ur telling me... is that that swoosh right there is GITD? it looks like a perfect white, not the off-white i was expecting. not to mention, glow sole? thats what the green glow option looks like? cuz that looks SICK! take some glow pics man! u knew I'd ask
Yeah swoosh is completely white, but the one on the toe is the off white. Will try to take some glow pics soon...

hi, i'm a long time viewer. now i finally got my own lebron 11 ids. here are some impressions...
Impressive Sir. Love how the Chroma look almost identical if not the same as KP. 

and  Welcome to NT. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Impressive Sir. Love how the Chroma look almost identical if not the same as KP. 

and  Welcome to NT. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
thanks.

and yes, it's exactly like the on the KP. i was hoping for that, but wasn't really sure if i'll get it with the yellow/green chroma option. but i was lucky. :wink:

what in God's name is going on?? We were told we would get two weeks of GUMBO id and then we were told the option would be back. Now neither are true! >:

havent been here for a while but guess the ID has been down for the kb8 and this model....maybe new options are going to be available.

I know in the beginning of the year one of the forums designed a ring ceremony a like pair....im wondering if for the playoff push the gold will comeback?

played in my all black ids today and those things absolutely destroyed my feet… May return them I haven't decided yet 
mean.gif

Have you broken them in yet?
yeah. sadly. I like em a lot but I'd rather be able to feel my toes after playing lol.

Damn that sucks man :smh: the fit of the XI is so terrible it's a shame :frown: I mean at least with X people just knew they ran small but the way the XI fits it kind of gives you the illusion that TTS is cool when you first try them on but once you actually wear them for a few hours or do something in them you find out just how unforgiving the armorposite and constricting that toe box really is :x I take it you didn't size up :nerd: .....

Last edited:
Damn that sucks man
mean.gif
the fit of the XI is so terrible it's a shame
frown.gif
I mean at least with X people just knew they ran small but the way the XI fits it kind of gives you the illusion that TTS is cool when you first try them on but once you actually wear them for a few hours or do something in them you find out just how unforgiving the armorposite and constricting that toe box really is
sick.gif
I take it you didn't size up
nerd.gif
Yeah I didn't size up. I wear a 13 and I tried a 14 on in store and it was absolutely huge… shoula tried a 13.5 
frown.gif
 oh well

Back
Top Bottom