OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Nike started on my Gumbo iD today but the order was put in 2/17. :smh: Maybe they'll put the Gumbo back up when all these orders are caught up.

Damn that sucks man :smh: the fit of the XI is so terrible it's a shame :frown: I mean at least with X people just knew they ran small but the way the XI fits it kind of gives you the illusion that TTS is cool when you first try them on but once you actually wear them for a few hours or do something in them you find out just how unforgiving the armorposite and constricting that toe box really is :x I take it you didn't size up :nerd: .....
Yeah I didn't size up. I wear a 13 and I tried a 14 on in store and it was absolutely huge… shoula tried a 13.5 :frown:  oh well

That's wild because I wear size 13 as well. I bought like 6 pair of XI's all size 13 and hadn't really worn them but when ASG's dropped all I could find was a 14 and it didn't fit too big but 13.5 would probably be perfect but they are so hard to find or order :smh: but seeing as though your pair was an ID you could've got them :frown: also I've noticed that certain XI's fit different in different colorways too. My KP's were a little snug but broke in ok and so did my Aways but my Miami Night are the worst of what I've worn so far. I even switched out the insole for one of the footlocker gel ones and they still seem to be a little too snug :x contemplating returning them :smh: have you tried to swap the insole yet? :nerd: I hear the Kobe 8 frees up some space and works great but I don't have a pair :rolleyes

Last edited:
I don't think the gumbo's are gone just yet, they're still available on the kobe 8's and both hi and lo AF1, have faith

That's wild because I wear size 13 as well. I bought like 6 pair of XI's all size 13 and hadn't really worn them but when ASG's dropped all I could find was a 14 and it didn't fit too big but 13.5 would probably be perfect but they are so hard to find or order
mean.gif
but seeing as though your pair was an ID you could've got them
frown.gif
also I've noticed that certain XI's fit different in different colorways too. My KP's were a little snug but broke in ok and so did my Aways but my Miami Night are the worst of what I've worn so far. I even switched out the insole for one of the footlocker gel ones and they still seem to be a little too snug
sick.gif
contemplating returning them
mean.gif
have you tried to swap the insole yet?
nerd.gif
I hear the Kobe 8 frees up some space and works great but I don't have a pair
eyes.gif
thats a good idea… might try to swap em

I also seen in the LeBron XI thread that a guy trimmed the insole around the toes and he said that gave him added room in the toe box. These things are just so snug in the toe box. Main reason why I passed on the BHM. Tried them on and my toes were literally squeezed together. Went up to a 15 and my foot was swimming. I think the .5 up would be perfect but of course no 14.5. I'll wait for these 2k's to examine the fit. But if they are too tight. Looks like I'll be passing on the 11 iD.

Biggest size Nike made in the GKs was a sz14. Had to midsole swap my GKs with a pair of Kobe 8s since I need a 15 in the LeBron XIs because my normal 14 was killing my pinky toe.

The Kobe 8 midsole sits lower than the XI one and freed up plenty of room... perfect fit.

My 4th pair came in today. Quality is great, no flaws. Came out clean IMO.
Killed it!

After finally get the Forging Irons.. i wish ID'd a pair when the option was up... they need to bring it back. Dont not fused about the gumbo option tho as didnt like the fact you couldnt change the liner.

This is it! I only got to order one pair of the Gumbos before they took it down so this is it for now until the Gumbo ID gets here. I just didn't want to regret not ordering all the pairs that I wanted like I did with the X's.
How many pairs in total did you order if you dont mind be asking

My gumbo order has been pushed out for another month.
eyes.gif
mean.gif

Now they are saying shipping date will be 4/11 instead of 3/13..should I complain?
happy.gif

My gumbo order has been pushed out for another month.:rolleyes :smh:
Now they are saying shipping date will be 4/11 instead of 3/13..should I complain? :D

When did you place your order? I placed mine on 2/11 and the ship date was the beginning of April right from the start.

When did you place your order? I placed mine on 2/11 and the ship date was the beginning of April right from the start.
I believe it was 2/14 and it said 4/7 delivery on the original email...but on the recent email they sent me, a different story.
roll.gif

I believe it was 2/14 and it said 4/7 delivery on the original email...but on the recent email they sent me, a different story.:rofl:

I haven't received any updated shipping dates. Just did the online chat and they told me 3/29.

I haven't received any updated shipping dates. Just did the online chat and they told me 3/29.
I guess somewhere in their system is messed up?  I had exchanging responses with a Nike Rep, and she told me my pairs are still estimated to ship around 3/29 - 4/2, which would make sense of delivery date of 4/11. I have no ideas where the 3/11 delivery date came from, but I would be happy if they did something for these confusing emails.
happy.gif

yeah. sadly. I like em a lot but I'd rather be able to feel my toes after playing lol.
this is how my kps feel, toes go numb after long wears, but my IDs fit perfect. So comfortable. I'm gonna pull the lunarlon of both out to compare, I wonder if its a little thinner on the IDs

@NIke JUST BRING ONE THE ELITE'S SO WE CAN ID THEM!!
this, i just hope the pricing isn't too bad. But I have 1 code to use...

Last edited:
Thinking about getting some id when they come back up, would you guys use gamma blue or teal to id the red elite colorway?

Thinking about getting some id when they come back up, would you guys use gamma blue or teal to id the red elite colorway?
gamma blue is closest to the real colour of the red carpets... however i prefer the ones i seen with the teal option and if i was to do one would probably use teal to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom