OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Here is the 2nd pair. Like I said, it's not the most original iD ever but I do love these nonetheless.
Nice 
nthat.gif

Ok Here we go. I made these without any real influence of the DENVER NUGGETS, I just kind of wanted to get a pair with a blue glow sole because im a hypebeast, but someone told me they look like Nuggets PEs or something like that. So thats what they are now I guess.

Let me know what you guys think. I know its not a champ pack colorway, but I like it a lot.

Ok Here we go. I made these without any real influence of the DENVER NUGGETS, I just kind of wanted to get a pair with a blue glow sole because im a hypebeast, but someone told me they look like Nuggets PEs or something like that. So thats what they are now I guess.

Let me know what you guys think. I know its not a champ pack colorway, but I like it a lot.
man that glow is sick
nthat.gif

Last edited:

View media item 1029926

I thinks it looks great, thanks for sharing.....

I thought about getting a design in with the white upper glow, and the blue sole gitd, but i havent really figure a good design yet.

question. the upper glow. is it pure white(in daylight) or does it have a yellow or green tint in to it???

Smh at so called "sneaker lovers" passing on shoes just because the signature athlete (that didn't even wear the shoe anyway) lost in the finals...at no fault of his own I will add.

Last edited:

I thought about getting a design in with the white upper glow, and the blue sole gitd, but i havent really figure a good design yet.

question. the upper glow. is it pure white(in daylight) or does it have a yellow or green tint in to it???
Its more of an egg shell white. So some yellow to it, yes.

Just an update on my everglade Id's. Ordered June 5, and just talked to a Nike rep, estimated ship date of June 25th. That's a 20 DAY Nike id. I hope it comes out well, but even if it doesn't look perfect, that's fast as hell...

Its more of an egg shell white. So some yellow to it, yes.
ok that's good info to know

Just an update on my everglade Id's. Ordered June 5, and just talked to a Nike rep, estimated ship date of June 25th. That's a 20 DAY Nike id. I hope it comes out well, but even if it doesn't look perfect, that's fast as hell...

wow thats fast! I just placed an order today and have a delivery date of August 1st.

Back
Top Bottom