OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

If I have the funds after dropping a ton of them on the 2ks I just got, these will be my last ID (slight change to the earlier version)

If I have the funds after dropping a ton of them on the 2ks I just got, these will be my last ID (slight change to the earlier version)
acetone 2k14s
nerd.gif

I got 3 IDs ready to go... not as salty about the SB removal anymore but extra salty at the teal everglade dismissal 
mad.gif

Already got the finishing up email. Wasn't due to get until mid October. Nice nike is churning these out.

the 12s go up on oct 6th if im not mistaken so this is the final week. get them in

I might have a 20% code (legit) if someone wants to do a team order

I wish I knew someone with a swoosh account, i'd be going in!

have a pair in mind but dropping another 3 is just way too real right now

this has been the worst year for me in spending money

Hi all,

Sorry for the noob question, but where can i get the 20% coupon code? I am planning to order 1 before the 12 hit the site. Thanks in advance.

the 12s go up on oct 6th if im not mistaken so this is the final week. get them in

I might have a 20% code (legit) if someone wants to do a team order

I wish I knew someone with a swoosh account, i'd be going in!

i dont think nike retail employees get a discount on iDs via swoosh...only during certain times. but i could be wrong

The sole is clear. I wish there was more of a blue tint. Yellow will turn out dope. I thought of doing a purple pair like this similar to the Suns foams. Timing was quick on these. I haven't even got the almost finished email on my cramp pack xi I places at the same time and these came before kobes I placed at the same time. About three weeks I'm guessing.

Had to get a wear in asap View media item 1199845

They came out great on feet too. I was also going for a foam/flight-posite type of color blocking. Hopefully mine come in closer to 3 weeks than than the 5 week estimate.

So glad I decided to pull the trigger on the Watch The Throne ID.......but if I'm being honest, this pair might be my favorite LBJ XI PERIOD (ID or otherwise).  Gentlemen, I give you.....The WANT vs NEED!!!

I'm sure they ain't everyone's cup of tea...but I'm in love....

Back
Top Bottom