OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

Not to add any more confusion to this topic, but I emailed Finsihline.com customer service and they replied saying that "weve been told that we'll have this item." The email appears below. I hope they're available on Finishline because it would indicate that they're probably not excessively limited. Hard to imagine though, that they'd be on Finishline.com but not niketown.com. I guess we'll just wait and see.

--Kelly

We have been told we should have this item.

Thank you,

www.finishline.com
Finish Line
3308 N Mitthoeffer Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46235
888-777-3949 M-F 8am-10pm EST

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 11:43 AM
To: Customer Service
Subject: Product Questions

Will Finishline.com be carrying the Lebron James shoe, The AIR ZOOM GENERATION, that will be releasing on Wednesday, November 5th, 2003? If so, at what time, (EST) will they become available for purchase? Thanks.

here's an email I receiving from a nike rep:

Quote:
Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Limited Nike Zoom Generation

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Response (Theresa) - 11/03/2003 10:52 AM
Dear Dave,

The Nike Zoom Generation is a shoe that is produced in a limited quantity. It is most often produced for our urban accounts in large cities, New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Miami, Chicago, and Atlanta. This is a very popular style that usually sells out quickly, and Nike does not stock or sell this model directly. Some of the large retailers, such as Finish Line, Athletes Foot, and Foot Action, also sell the limited edition products in smaller communities. Please contact them for there distribution of the products.

We know that you have many choices in the market today and we appreciate your support of Nike. We hope that you continue to think of Nike as a name that represents quality.

Sincerely,

Theresa
Nike

Customer (Dave Kim) - 10/31/2003 12:49 PM
Hi there, I've asked another Nike worker on where these would be available on 11/5/03. She told me that most Niketowns would have 1 size run but the bigger Niketowns might have more. She also mentioned that other stores might get some, do you know what other stores she may have been referring about? THanks.

I haven't been looking too much into this whole quickstrike generations thing, but just to make sure, Canada's not getting them, right?

Thanks,

Calvin.

Like I have said before, these will not be a limited shoe. After the release date you will most likley see these pop up and mom and pop stores.
THE GOD HAS SPOKEN

[email protected]

AIM- Makaveli002003

Marc

I found a store that has them- :D
happy.gif

hopefully go and pick them up 2morrow-

If Nike screws up this release, saying that they are limited to 1000 pairs(with the stitched name), and later release another 5 million pairs later, this will make most buyers furious.

I think ONLY REASON why Nike is doing this 1000 pair limit is cause they know the design is not that appealing, and probably won't sell out if the shoe was a general release. They had to think up something to make the shoe sell, or this would be a disgrace to Lebron's 1st shoe.

Footlocker in Canada has them, but not exactly sure when the release is.....saw them in person, not bad.

I have talked to a friend at eastbay and he has the information to order them through eastbay. They have backorders availble for the shoe in all sizes. this is the white/crimson color. the ones said to come out wed. I can backorder a pair for a few people since i have allready ordered mine. the price is 175 with shipping and everything included. I have ordered mine and can help some people out who don't have a NT around them. They said that they are said to ship out feburary but that seems wrong. they should have them soon. Hit me up At:

[email protected]

Thanks
Adam

The White/Crimson color is not the LE color. It is the All-Star colorway. Those come out Feb 4th I beleive and will be a general release. We want the White/Maroon colorway whitch is the LE color and will only be sold at NT's and mom and pop stores. And I think 175 is kinda high for the All-Stars, the footaction calendar said they were 110.

Thanks anyway.
The future of the league is in good hands.

What is the nike product number for the ones coming out on november 5th. Please let me know. Can anyone please get me a pair for like 120 shipped to Pittsburgh. There is no place to get them here. I will be at the game so where in cleveland will they get them in? i need them in a size 13 and 12!!!

AIM abunike23

[email protected]

thanks
Adam

release dates for all (i think) of the colorways. hope no one has beat me to this yet. if so ignore me

11/5/03 1st Game (wht/wht/Mmd navy/v crims) Cavs colors
12/26/03 Home Games (wht/wht/v crimson/blk)
2/14/04 Dunk Comp (wheat/wheat/gold) HHHOOOOOTTTTTTTT !
2/14/04 All-Star (wht/v crimson/silver) Nice!
4/24/04 Away Games (blk/wht/v crimson)

:wow:
eek.gif

Once you go J then fa sho' you can't go back/ catch me in them forces and a rayguns throwback/ who you know got numbers 1 through 17 boxed up/ and if a kid rock a fake then that kid should be locked up - slides bling

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...gory=15710

yall dont have to worry about paying 200 for em now becuz they r cheap on ebay.
Sz 11 og AJ XI concords for sale
KOBE​
"You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt

^^ yet another reason why i believe it is going to be a mass release. also they look worn in the front on the bottom where NIKE is engraved, could be the photo.

I just called my local Footlocker, and held a pair in my size. The gist of this story is this:

If the Footlocker around my way is getting them, then they can't be "limited".

LOL at AlbuNike cause you are trying to rape some NTers for $175 a pair and then beg people to hook you up? Please. IF you wanted to hook people up then you should have given them the backorder sku since you already placed your order. I hate people who don't hook others up with info and then try to get hooks themselves.

not even worth the confusion, I will just get my A7's on the 7th
ANGLE

Are you DMXperienced?

Bret Hart - The best there is, was and ever will be? No doubt!

Quote:
I just called my local Footlocker, and held a pair in my size. The gist of this story is this:

Quote:
If the Footlocker around my way is getting them, then they can't be "limited".

Quote:
The Nike Zoom Generation is a shoe that is produced in a limited quantity. It is most often produced for our urban accounts in large cities, New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Miami, Chicago, and Atlanta. This is a very popular style that usually sells out quickly, and Nike does not stock or sell this model directly. Some of the large retailers, such as Finish Line, Athletes Foot, and Foot Action, also sell the limited edition products in . Please contact them for there distribution of the products.
[/b]​

i got my pair today, size 12. they are really nice and i doubt they are going to be limited. the inner is red and the gold 11-5-03 is stitched on the inner ankle part of the shoe. im not making this post to brag only so i can answer anyone's questions about them. btw im really pissed off because i didnt get the lebron retro card. if i have time ill go get one tomorrow.

also i cannot get anyone a pair... btw nike is really strict about the release of this shoe. im sure everyone will be able to get a pair tomorrow.

Yea I just heard they were in the display case in Dr.Jays in NYC I think they going to be over-produced
[/b]​

if all this new info is true, they dont sound limited at all. I guess I should've waited and paid retail(doogh!).
I took a gamble and I lost :frown:
frown.gif

you live and you learn :\
ohwell.gif

[/b]​

i just called niketown toronto. they have them, and they will be $180.

the guy on the phone said they were limited >D
grin.gif

Damn homie...in highschool you was the man homie...what the flip happened to you... - 50 Cent

damn, this is confusing

now a lot of people are saying they wont be limited and that we'll be able to get em easily tommorow.
but what about the people that said nt ny and nt la (or was it nt sf) are getting 20-30 pairs? that sounds pretty limited

im hella confused

aim:mistabansk

Back
Top Bottom