mad.gif

I just bought mine on ebay. :evil:
devil.gif

Anyone who didn't get it in NT and still want it badly,
should just go ebay and spend a little extra money for it. :wink:
wink.gif

NDC has them |I
tired.gif

Damn homie...in highschool you was the man homie...what the flip happened to you... - 50 Cent

anyone go to NT in boston- they had 12 pairs i got number 4. Size 11.5 with retro card and poster, only waited about 30 mins in line-

I would like to thank the Lord. Just got bailed out and picked up 2 pairs of sz 11's on NDC with no tax and free UPS ground shipping. One pair to wear, one to keep.

I don't care if these are limited or not. It will be dope to have these in the years to come.

-4-

Niketown LA, sold out immediatly, there were about 35 people in line for about 20 something shoes. I was about 33, i would have been there early but had damn early morning practice.

then went over to Undftd, they had 12 for sale, and had no 13's, actually nothing over an 11, lucky SLIM :tongue:
tongue.gif

oh well, wasnt meant to be, and yeah, these shoes look hot
..:TEAM BARKLEY:...[/b]
[/b]
[/b]​

well on top of the pair i got last night i got fourteen more pairs, i got 4 pairs at sheik in the fox hills mall, 2 in carson, i bought 2 more at slausoin, 3 at del amo, and 3 more from san pedro... sold out everywher enow hahahahahahah.... i only have one pair on ebay, one for myself and the rest for the upcoming years, thanks mom lol

i hav a sz 11 on ebay, im keepn dem u never know... the pair im usin ill sell eventually, picked up the authentic too!!!!!

oh and thanks to ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821 for trying to get at me on pg 9sorry homie i took a 3 hr lunch today and got caught sleepin
i owe u one now dog...
wink.gif

"i can't believe there was a time when i thought prince was gay and george michael wasn't"
-me
[email protected]
AIM: Nike Dink

i have size 9, 10, 10.5(2pairs)
anyone want them i will sell them w/ $230 w/ shipping!!
if u want to buy them pls leave a reply, thanks!!

Quote:
Nope cause NT NYC had 48 pairs so aint no love
|I
tired.gif
nt toronto was not the only place in toronto that got them...and they're not sold out up here yet.
Damn homie...in highschool you was the man homie...what the flip happened to you... - 50 Cent

i got my at NTLA, got there at 6, was #15.

If you were at NTLA and u were 13 &14 (asian guy w/ his gf) i would really apprecaite it if you traded one of your size 11 for my 11.5 (email me [email protected])

anyone else wanna trade i have 11.5, im looking for an 11.

Dr. A Wang, see what you started.

this thread is rediculous.

Send over issues 1 and 2, man, i'm waiting.

-Cog

If anyone in Canada still has access to them could you please hit me up.

Thanks

AIM:terapins03
Email: [email protected]
TeRapiNs03:: Are you gunna rock ur BB4's?
Dr H O V A 2121: No
Dr H O V A 2121: I'm to lazy to take them outta the box.
Got any hot or rare kicks for sale in size 10.5 or 13?

for ppl in canada,how much are they?
______
HATERADE: The preferred beverage of niketalk board members.

180 cnd plus 14% tax in vancouver

they still got sz.9 left

i got the 9.5 and 10s :D
happy.gif

* F o r m o s a 's F i n e s t

^$179.99cdn (+15% tax in ontario)

i got at niketown at around 1 am, took a nice nap on the sidewalk. woke up around noon all by myself. no shoes for me |I
tired.gif

sike.

yeah, shugaray i was tryin to work there a lil while ago but its alright because they didnt hire anyone from that interview group so I dont feel bad. i felt all of us wouldve been perfect for NT but since they didnt hire any of us, its all good. i was tryin to talk to the shorty upstairs (did u guys go up there?), mannn she was super fine imo. anyways, she said theyre hiring again and to keep applying. and i got a friends and family thingy, (40% off, this sunday till tuesday i think, if u want anything, holla but theres a lot of exclusions).

anyways, my story:
Got there around 8:45 or so. A friend rolled up a half hour later and we knew we were out of luck but we decided to walk inside anyways. We told em we were just shopping, not for the Lebrons, so we went inside and just sat there and watched everyone buy theyre shoes. First kid in line tried em on, most everyone else didnt. They said the kid and his dad were there since 9 pm last night, because they didnt get tickets to the Sonics/cavs game, so camped out to make up for that.
When we were walking in, we were thinking if we shoudl just stand in line and hope nobody noticed we didnt have the bracelets but we didnt. I bet we couldve gotten em that way, but i guess that wouldve been wrong. Then after the first bunch got theres, one of the dudes came to us and asked us if we were helped/what size we wanted. We told him and he was about to get em but then the lady asked if we had bracelets >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

met a few NTers and thats about it.
speakeasy, i saw you but I didnt know it was you till later. I knew u needed a 13 and when i was waiting inside, i saw a white guy get a 13 and i thought it was you. then i a few hours later, realized u were the guy in the knicks gear. i kinda wish i wore nicer kicks but i was on my way to mow my old neighbors lawn, but i dont really care.

BTW for all you guys that didnt get the card, at nt seattle, there were a few without cards and they took down peoples info, and they'll get a card shipped to them. maybe you guys should call em back tommorow and see about that.

yea Duke that was me - i was suprised that there weren't many people out there! Employees got no love- my girlfriend and my boy from school work there and i still had to wait out in the cold and take a number...i guess that was the fair way to do it though-

the shoes are begining to grow on me :smile:
smile.gif

1.jpg

Went to Seattle Niketown at 12 midnight and was already 11 in line. I was wearin' my Foamposite Max's BTW. There were only two Size 9's and I was sittin' right next to another Size 9.

speakeasy : "yeah sorry bro someone scooped up your size 13"

shugaray : i bet you are!

udub : nice meeting you bro

trife : how does it feel to be number 24?

AIM :: duhwreck
E-mail :: [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom