OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

^^ It would have gotten there, if people would have posted here, rather than making 7 additional threads after this sticky was already here. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

[/b]
...1948-2003...YOU WILL BE DEEPLY MISSED.​

I haven't been paying very close attention to these shoes though I think they're hot, what are the 7 colorways that are coming out?
I'm headed to UNC in 2003!

i was told earlier today that they will N O T be re-releasing the zoom generations (first game) with or without the date stitched on the inside...

i'm not too confident about this piece of info, but it does come from someone i've known for awhile and does work for nike... granted he's just a vendor for nordstroms, but still, he does get reliable info MOST of the time... i'd say he averages about 4 out of 5 inside info panning out... :rofl:
roll.gif

ATTENTION THOSE IN BROOKLYN they got the lebron james white/red exculsives in a store call spicey action on broadway. i just copped them for only 110 straight. they should still have your size cuz aint too many people out here up on them.
" CAN'T GET PAID IN AN EARTH THIS BIG/ YOUR WORTHLESS KID/ DUDE DONT DESERVE TO LIVE"- cam'ron

Ok. Now the question is: Who is going to wear their Lebrons, who will keep them deadstock, and who plans on having these circulated on ebay?

Me, I plan on wearing mine.

i have to admit, they are alot more comfortable then i thought they were going to be... not to mention i do like some of designs on the shoes... like the material they used on the entire tongue, (not the top of the tongue, but the stuff under the laces, very stretchy and very breathable) and little vents in the sides and by the toes...

and yes i'll be keeping a pair DS in the back of my closet as well... you never know, JUST incase... :tongue:
tongue.gif

Well I was lucky enough to cop a size 8.5, 9.5, and 10. Sold 8.5 and 10 to some happy customers. And traded my 9.5 for a size 10.5 (my size) with FatLace.com. I can't wait to get it this week. I don't know why, it just seem more comforting to keep something DS in my size. I'll for sure try them on first before it gets stored. :smile:
smile.gif

Email:[email protected] Sent me death threats towards me and my family.
Eric Musallam 1466 65th Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95822 [/b]

Doesnt look like people are willing to pay that much at least on Ebay... several $150 starting bid auctions have come and gone for them , 0 bidders. Feel bad for those people listing them for $220-250 BIN. Of course there was the gentleman who paid $320 shipped for them.

The most I'd pay is retail + tax/shipping.

Hey, i'm Photoshopping some LJ's and was wondering if anyone had the official NDC photo. Thanks in advance..
[/b]
...1948-2003...YOU WILL BE DEEPLY MISSED.​

Back
Top Bottom