OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

chien17, I emailed you but you haven't got back to me yet.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

my apologies JRose......I just got back to you. Long day at work. Did anyone in Canada receive a Lebron Card with their shoes?
Looking for DS Jordan Retro IV size 10. Please e-mail me at: [email protected]

^^ no cards in canada |I
tired.gif

Damn homie...in highschool you was the man homie...what the flip happened to you... - 50 Cent

Feel sorry for those paying so much for em, i only paid $110.00 for em. so if you in new york and you wanna cop em check out Spicey Action in brooklyn its on broadway across the street from tom, ****, and harrys.
" CAN'T GET PAID IN AN EARTH THIS BIG/ YOUR WORTHLESS KID/ DUDE DONT DESERVE TO LIVE"- cam'ron

YES...got my pair...I sold my used og xi concords for em.
Sz 11 xi wht/red used lows for sale. No box or card $75shipped
KOBE​
"You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt

how much are the lebron cards worth?
Sz 11 xi wht/red used lows for sale. No box or card $75shipped
KOBE​
"You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt

^nothing yet. MAbye 5 bucks at best.
Grizzles: 4-4
Clippers: 3-2
Golden State: 4-4
Celtics: 5-4
Raptors: 4-5

I sold a pair of 10.5 for $213 shipped and size 8.5 for $183 shipped.
With Michael it was every night. Its so hard to pick one memory. It was the fact that he could put on a show every single night. It just never ceased. Every arena was sold out. Every fan was there to see him. And no matter how tired he was, he never disappointed.

I take it no one realy know's how many where realy made then huh ???? No one ever clarified wheather it was 1000 or 3000. either amount, I still think it is damn good. I just hope someone actualy say's the real number of these 11-5's made, for a fact not because they think.

-unit

im looking for the poster handed out at Niketowns.
It has Lebron with the Lions on it.
If anyone would like to get rid of their$ please hit me up at [email protected] or Beverb95 on aim.

Thanks!

Hey i got a real question. Will this post make it to the 500 auto-lock? If so who will post last? Go down in infamy(sp?). The guy who made the last locking post of the first Stickied lebron thread.
Grizzles: 5-4
Clippers: 4-2
Golden State: 4-5
Celtics: 5-4
Raptors: 5-5

i'm getting the all blacks :b
tongue.gif

.::Syck::..::All Wrongs Reversed::..::AIM - jyck1::.​

Back
Top Bottom