OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

is kixpress a legit website. Need a legit check please
The site is questionable and looks to be based out of Asia ( freight using EMS). They have 2009 Concord 11 listed for sale, so I highly doubt they are legit. 

Last edited:
The site is questionable and looks to be based out of Asia ( freight using EMS). They have 2009 Concord 11 listed for sale, so I highly doubt they are legit. 
Where did you see that? All I seen were Columbias and Bred 11's And I noticed they haven't updated there copyright since 2012

Last edited:
need a legit check on this site. Had anyone purchases from here before. Thanks

price are on point for sizes available,they take PayP,il say look ok,but you still need legitcheck your stuff here before you do any move

ask seller more tag pics and post them in the Legit check section in here 

http://niketalk.com/f/7366/jordan-brand-price-fake-checks

@gotkicks91

thanks, they were doing preoders for the jams but werent accepting paypal on them so decided not to go through with them
They're ripping their name from a legit place in canada. wouldn't had trust them just from that

price are on point for sizes available,they take PayP,il say look ok,but you still need legitcheck your stuff here before you do any move

ask seller more tag pics and post them in the Legit check section in here 

http://niketalk.com/f/7366/jordan-brand-price-fake-checks

@gotkicks91

thanks, they were doing preoders for the jams but werent accepting paypal on them so decided not to go through with them
They're ripping their name from a legit place in canada. wouldn't had trust them just from that
true that

Is blessed-feet.com or blsdfeet legit? They have good feedback on eBay and kixify but from a long time ago and their prices are pretty low. I talked to the dude trough IG but couldn't get much of a feel. Any input would be great

Is blessed-feet.com or blsdfeet legit? They have good feedback on eBay and kixify but from a long time ago and their prices are pretty low. I talked to the dude trough IG but couldn't get much of a feel. Any input would be great

It is NOT AT ALL safe to buy from a website that hides its location and owner. Might look legit to very few, but everyone around NT knows BLSD Feet is FAKE

It is NOT AT ALL safe to buy from a website that hides its location and owner. Might look legit to very few, but everyone around NT knows BLSD Feet is FAKE

Thanks yea I saw that too but the positive feedback on their eBay and kixify they me off. Appreciate your input

[emoji]128680[/emoji] LEGIT CHECK [emoji]128680[/emoji] Has anyone heard of this store before. Are they legit

If they have a physical store then they have to be legit, selling fake items is incredibly illegal and can lead to thousands and millions of dollars in fines and lawsuits.

Back
Top Bottom