OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Anyone bought shoes on JM sneakers.com. Is this website legit?
Plz share your experience~
With their prices you might as well shop at Flightclub.com or somewhere known in the streaker community. You could prob find better deals at our reputable sponsored listed sites below at the bottom of this page. Jus my take

Last edited:
Anyone bought shoes on JM sneakers.com. Is this website legit?
Plz share your experience~

With their prices you might as well shop at Flightclub.com or somewhere known in the streaker community. You could prob find better deals at our reputable sponsored listed sites below at the bottom of this page. Jus my take
They legit. They ARE one of the insiders for NT lol

They legit. They ARE one of the insiders for NT lol
Damn i didnt see them as one of the sponsored sites listed below so i wasnt sure about them and had personally never heard of them and their prices were high so i just gave my opinion on buying from them which even knowing their one of NT "Insiders" i still personally wouldnt shop with them. I deserve a thumbs down on the rep button for not knowing they were a NT insider tho. Isnt kixify.com a NT "insider" as well?
Isnt kixify.com a NT "insider" as well?

Damn i didnt see them as one of the sponsored sites listed below so i wasnt sure about them and had personally never heard of them and their prices were high so i just gave my opinion on buying from them which even knowing their one of NT "Insiders" i still personally wouldnt shop with them. I deserve a thumbs down on the rep button for not knowing they were a NT insider tho. Isnt kixify.com a NT "insider" as well?
Isnt kixify.com a NT "insider" as well?
Lol it's all good. And not to my knowledge. Kixify is just and ebay for sneakers basically so ofcourse there's a mix of fakes and legits on there. I reported a listing for some fake royals that were listed legit. Just gotta a have a good eye and know your buying from a reputable reseller. And always pay with paypal so you are covered in case you get fakes

Does anyone know if http://www.tresspasserz.com/ sells 100% authentic merchandise/kicks. Thanks!

Not sure. The site isn't that user friendly and not mentione of a returnpolicy. Also they don't have any social media, so you can't check actual pics of their shoes.

However, you can pay with PayPal and receive an itemized invoice, so you will be protected.

Its a toss up really. Their prices are average or above the average resell prices. I would buy from somewhere else personally.

Last edited:
Fake. $299 for Red Octobers.
eyes.gif
I know I was like really. If these were real the person selling them would be a saint for a price like that 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

is 4kickz.com still legit? prices look to good to be true

Prices look to good to be true, but they only have a one or a few sizes (at least for J's). Photos on the site are tagged and look consistent. Also, you are covered thru PayPal.

I think they are still legit.

kicks-crew? https://kicks-crew.com/

and any feedback with "pre-orders" on ebay and such sites?  are most ppl using bots hoping to buy items on release dates/and refund if failing or do a few actually have a connect?

Back
Top Bottom