OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Thanks, I tried searching but the only results showed other people asking, but no actual answer as to their legitimacy. Any more advice would be appreciated.

Really?! Don't want to seem like I don't want to help, but come on. A simple search would've shown all these posts.

They're legit just check their instagram

For Anyone Wondering, Soleseriouss.com IS A Legit Site, Pre-Ordered My Toro Bravo 4's And They Were 100% Authentic And Came Right On Time, Ordering Green Glow 4's With The Site Also. If You Wear GS Size The Price Is Only $160 With Free Shipping.

THEYRE LEGIT I ORDERED HE GOT GAME 13S AND BRED 13S FROM THEM 

One last L/C for all of you:

http://shopmidwestsole.com/

legit or nah?

They only sell pre-orders on their site. No consignment or resell shoes are available. FWIW the shoes posted on their twitter page look legit. Looks like they accept PayPal, so you're covered. They may or may not be legit, but it seems the only way to find out is buy trying it out for yourself. Sorry I can't give a definite answer.

I was gonna ask this too but if anyone recent dealt with them. I messaged them about if they had my size of a shoe in their stock and they never answered me
the LC thread i made for my playoffs was from them, and yea, i never got a response either from em. but they actually have some store in philly or somethin i think. their twitter account isnt really active and same for their facebook i think. instagram they still use tho i believe. just.... 0 communication

then I can feel comfortable for my pre order nike air tech challenge 2 kumquats ..... I'll let you know if you'll be fine! heartfelt thanks

Neither site is legit.

Copkickz is selling early release shoes several months before they release. Also they don't have a return policy and it appears they come from overseas possibly Asia.

Kickscode has fake Bred 1s and the Gamma X! look suspect. Also the price of the Gammas are way too cheap for resell. Plus they call the Agassis the Blue Yeezy.
laugh.gif
They do accept Paypal and they have a return policy, but I recommend you don't buy and avoid the headache.
So for copkickz it is only because they are selling early release products? I believe I found them through Soleprotector as they are supposed to be officially selling them. They get a lot of early products that is why I was interested. I thought they were legit, instagram and all.

Same goes for Kickscode. I did not pick up on the bred 1s or Gammas, but the price did not trigger anything. 250 is still resell. I do now see the think on the Aggassis where the last word is Yeezy, although I think that is just for hype.  Their site also say that their "early release pairs are created by official nike factories, but sometimes do not go through quality checks and are pushed to the market. These products are made by nike/jordan employees, in nike/jordan factories, using nike/jordan materials and equipment. So stolen pairs or gray market (what exactly is grey market?)?

Thanks a lot. I was looking to buy some early release products like the snakeskin 11 lows and the concord 11 lows for example. Any suggestions?

So for copkickz it is only because they are selling early release products? I believe I found them through Soleprotector as they are supposed to be officially selling them. They get a lot of early products that is why I was interested. I thought they were legit, instagram and all.

Same goes for Kickscode. I did not pick up on the bred 1s or Gammas, but the price did not trigger anything. 250 is still resell. I do now see the think on the Aggassis where the last word is Yeezy, although I think that is just for hype.  Their site also say that their "early release pairs are created by official nike factories, but sometimes do not go through quality checks and are pushed to the market. These products are made by nike/jordan employees, in nike/jordan factories, using nike/jordan materials and equipment. So stolen pairs or gray market (what exactly is grey market?)?

Thanks a lot. I was looking to buy some early release products like the snakeskin 11 lows and the concord 11 lows for example. Any suggestions?

The fact Copkickz is selling shoes that don't have a RD is sketchy. Many NTers including myself recommend staying away from sites that sell early release. Selling a third party product like Soleprotector doesnt mean much. Have you heard of a bait and swtich? It isn't uncommon that you see a legit shoe online or on instagram, but receive a fake.

Kickscode posted fake Bred 1 on their site, that is a red flag. Gammas priced at $250 is still resell, but Gammas overall on the resell market are going for $300 average. If you owned a business wouldn't you want to see the maximum return? Oh wait they just selling the most popular sizes at a cheaper price just to be nice. :rolleyes Do you believe everything you read online? They are most probably grey market, not stolen pairs. They are also on Kixify which is known for selling a lot of fakes.

It seems like you are trying to justify buying early release products which are often counterfeit, thus making them illegal. You may want to show off for your boys or e-stunt, but the bottom line is wait until release day or a week before release day to buy these shoes. Its your money spend it how you want, but when you see multiple people on NT saying stay away from early release pairs, they may have a point.

The fact Copkickz is selling shoes that don't have a RD is sketchy. Many NTers including myself recommend staying away from sites that sell early release. Selling a third party product like Soleprotector doesnt mean much. Have you heard of a bait and swtich? It isn't uncommon that you see a legit shoe online or on instagram, but receive a fake.

Kickscode posted fake Bred 1 on their site, that is a red flag. Gammas priced at $250 is still resell, but Gammas overall on the resell market are going for $300 average. If you owned a business wouldn't you want to see the maximum return? Oh wait they just selling the most popular sizes at a cheaper price just to be nice.
eyes.gif
Do you believe everything you read online? They are most probably grey market, not stolen pairs. They are also on Kixify which is known for selling a lot of fakes.

It seems like you are trying to justify buying early release products which are often counterfeit, thus making them illegal. You may want to show off for your boys or e-stunt, but the bottom line is wait until release day or a week before release day to buy these shoes. Its your money spend it how you want, but when you see multiple people on NT saying stay away from early release pairs, they may have a point.
where the **** do you guys see gammas reselling for 250 legit? i only ever see them for like 330+

but they said i have to pay 20 percent restocking fee from shoes if i return the shoes back. so i want to make sure that is legit. any one knows about that site ??

this site: http://www.kixpress.com/ is said to be legit in the startpost, but they ship from China or something like that, normally this seems very doubtfull...are you guys really sure? They do have a massive collection, if those are all real, no fakes, than it looks to be a good site to buy shoes which aren't found everywhere

but they said i have to pay 20 percent restocking fee from shoes if i return the shoes back. so i want to make sure that is legit. any one knows about that site ??

Restocking fees aren't unheard of when buying online. If they turn out to be fake, you shouldn't have to pay restocking. Whatever you paid for the shoes, PayPal should reimburse that exact amount.

Last edited:
this site: http://www.kixpress.com/ is said to be legit in the startpost, but they ship from China or something like that, normally this seems very doubtfull...are you guys really sure? They do have a massive collection, if those are all real, no fakes, than it looks to be a good site to buy shoes which aren't found everywhere

They ship from Taiwan. Just because shoes come from oversea doesn't automatically make them fake. The chances of them being legit are less likely, but not automatically fake. Here is what an OG member had to say about them. You pay only through PayPal, so you're protected.

kixpress.com is 100% LEGIT!

I ordered my pair of shoes this past Saturday, and they were shipped out on Tuesday (Taiwan had a national holiday on Monday), and arrived at my doorstep, double boxed and packed with two free KIXPRESS notepads, today!

Talk about a run on sentence! But yes, I can vouch for kixpress.com. $30 shipping to the US is not bad at all for the service and A-grade quality shoes I received from them.

They ship from Taiwan. Just because shoes come from oversea doesn't automatically make them fake. The chances of them being legit are less likely, but not automatically fake. Here is what an OG member had to say about them. You pay only through PayPal, so you're protected.
Word, dope-factory.com is legit... **** literally ships from mother ******* BOLOGNA, Italy lol

Dope factory won't mark value down though so you will be hit with customs fee . A lot of ppl did when they had the taxi 12 restock. So keep that in mind if you plan on ordering from them. They are legit though

Last edited:

I'm still very happy with my purchase to this day (tropical twist free run for my gf). I trust kixpress, and you can't go wrong with PayPal covering you.

Back
Top Bottom