OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Personally I wouldn't test them.. 1-stock images, not images of the actual shoes you're buying. 2-Prices are RAPE. 3- The 11 Breds pictured on the site are fakes. By my rules..3 strikes your OUT.

Anyone know if this guy is legit? Only takes vanilla card payments

He has good knock offs. His rating is so high because if you leave a negative comment he will give you some money back to leave a positive one

He has good knock offs. His rating is so high because if you leave a negative comment he will give you some money back to leave a positive one
are you talking about soleseriouss? i just had a pair of jordans i bought from them legit checked here and everyone said they were official.

are you talking about soleseriouss? i just had a pair of jordans i bought from them legit checked here and everyone said they were official.

Take it with a grain of salt. He just joined yesterday and has this one post. I know new members have a wait period for posts, so he could be talking about someone else.

I saw your legit check and the 13s looked good to me.

Take it with a grain of salt. He just joined yesterday and has this one post. I know new members have a wait period for posts, so he could be talking about someone else.

I saw your legit check and the 13s looked good to me.

Thanks for verifying my kicks. I really appreciate it.

That toe box loook fugazi and that lace bag looks big, anything with big lace bag=fake

That back part doesn't even lookn straight also

Last edited:
does anybody order from airgordons.com recently? I need to make sure before i give them the PIN Number
23penny is legit, no bs with the seller Z

kixclusive and airgordons.com on the other hand is shady as hell. I don't recommend anyone buying from unless you do transaction with them in person.
the hell you quoting something from over 2 years ago for? And isn't kixclusive sponsored here? And airgordon is legit

Last edited:
Just thought it would help the dude , my bad.

And idk if they are, i just searched the thread and put up info i thought would help.

Back
Top Bottom