OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

http://www.nykickstape.com      We are 100% legit and have been part of the NT legit check community for some time
smile.gif

Thanks. So don't know on deadstockkicks? Or it is not legit?

No way to tell. They are a pre-order site. They don't have a return policy and their IG is mostly made up of other peoples photos. They do have a couple reposts from satisfied customers, but that don't mean anything.

Thanks. So don't know on deadstockkicks? Or it is not legit?

No way to tell. They are a pre-order site. They don't have a return policy and their IG is mostly made up of other peoples photos. They do have a couple reposts from satisfied customers, but that don't mean anything.

Red flag using other people photos, if they cant tag their pics for IG, then I wouldn't trust them with my money.

You posted in like 7 different places and even created a thread. What makes you think this thread will help you? Jersey life ain't made for you b.

And you stalking how many times I posted so stop worrying bout me. You have too much time on your hands email a chick G

Anybody familiar with six rings legend? They are on instagram... it looks like they have a physical store in California. Sorry if this isn't the right place for it

Back
Top Bottom