OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

I want to buy a pair of the retro 11 for my boyfriends bday is sole ultimatum a legit site?
I asked the same question a few months back cause I wanted to buy the retro 88's from them and someone on here posted some pics of the retro 88's they Received from them that we both agreed were fake. STAY AWAY!!! Try instyleshoes.com or solesupremecy.com

I've bought a number of kicks from them now so I can say with confidence they are legit.
IDK man seems sketchy to me.. Post a few picks of your pickups from them.. FSRs of HARD to get kicks is VERY suspect.. If i had to guess i would say this is a GM seller.

I've bought a number of kicks from them now so I can say with confidence they are legit.

http://buyauthenticjordanshoes.com/

jesus do you see the prices of some of there shoes

Air Jordan 13 (XIII) Retro
“BREDS”
Black / Varsity Red-White
100% Authentic Jordan Shoes

OUR PRICE: $419.97
FREE SHIPPING!!

Air Jordan 13 (XIII) Retro
“Squadron Blue”
Squadron Blue / Electric Yellow-Black
100% Authentic Jordan Shoes

OUR PRICE: $379.97
FREE SHIPPING!!

i mean what the %#$

legit or not this is robbery plan and simple

IDK man seems sketchy to me.. Post a few picks of your pickups from them.. FSRs of HARD to get kicks is VERY suspect.. If i had to guess i would say this is a GM seller.
The breds I bought from them are my avatar. I do not think they have full sizes runs in every shoe I find their website is not always up to date in terms of sizes. As for this "grey market no authentic release day pairs" I can say for a fact that's not true I have the breds I bought from them on release day plus the pair I got from footlocker and they are both the same. Plus I've copped concords from them the year before say story. They stack up to any pair that comes from my local retailers so unless the local retailers are selling "GM" shoes too I think I can say with confidence their shoes are the real deal. Plus they have an IG account with pictures of all kinds of shoes they sell. But hey its all good if you think they are sketchy just means I don't have to worry about them selling out of other **** I want to cop from them lol.

Has anyone used soledivison.net ? It looks suspect to me and there Instagram has a lot of customers complaining about shipping. Thanks In advance for the info

is there supposed to be a list or a link to a list on page 1. if there is I don't see it -- thanks...

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. I don't see the list on the first post. Is there a new thread or something?

Can anyone tell me where is the list in page 1?

and also, is YCMC.com legit? I really want to know as they have some good NBs with sale price! Thank you !

Not sure if serious?

They're extremely legit.
I am serious bro. I have not found many reviews or opinions from the site and didn't know anyone that have ordered from them.

Thanks for you info I am going to give them a chance.

Back
Top Bottom