OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Does anyone know of a site that carries size 15? I've been looking everywhere I can think of and, besides ebay, have been unable to find any size 15. Specifically looking for retro Jordans/Foamposites. Of course I'd like to pay as close to retail as possible, but am willing to pay more.

*I am aware of flightclub, but was looking for something less expensive...
http://windycitysole.myshopify.com/collections/size-15 http://www.stepbystepsneakers.com/category/size-14-above i will let u know if i find more sites but those two are the 2 i could think of right now both are legit

So these guys are getting lotsa love on Instagram and all their "satisfied customers" seem legit but they seem to have an endless supply/restock ability.
What ya'll think of http://mad4shoes.bigcartel.com seems too good to be true. Fakes? GM's?
prices seem on point comapared what the market is for the shoe, but i am always iffy about "bigcartel" websites. only way to know for sure if you know someone who ordered or order yourself. goodluck.

Thanks ocjays23
I'll check if any of the buyers are "reputable"" if that makes sense. I'ma be an instagram stalker checking that they're not just posers LoL

name="uzirazak7" url="/t/32113/official-legit-website-list-2011-updated-with-over-200-websites/690#post_18923340"]What about kixify are they legit shoes or b grades/grey markets??[/quote]
kixify is like ebay you have to find out who is trusted

In my opinion (i could be wrong, just my opinion). I look at the size runs to consider if a site is legit or not. I wear a size 14, nike.com, footlocker and all the reputable sites sell full size runs of the shoes, all the other sites especially early release sites never carry size 14. grey market shoes and unauthorized pairs usually stop at size 13 so that immediatley gives it away for me. I usually email them and ask why they never carry size 14, their reply is because 14 doesn't sell much. This is bs because on release day size 14 and 15 are usually the ones to sell out first! They are the highest price shoes on ebay, why because they don't make as many as sizes 10 or 11....supply and demand. Not to say they can't be legit but, they are really shady. You don't really come across too many large size fakes, and if they are fake they are a SUPER dead give away.

In my opinion (i could be wrong, just my opinion). I look at the size runs to consider if a site is legit or not. I wear a size 14, nike.com, footlocker and all the reputable sites sell full size runs of the shoes, all the other sites especially early release sites never carry size 14. grey market shoes and unauthorized pairs usually stop at size 13 so that immediatley gives it away for me. I usually email them and ask why they never carry size 14, their reply is because 14 doesn't sell much. This is bs because on release day size 14 and 15 are usually the ones to sell out first! They are the highest price shoes on ebay, why because they don't make as many as sizes 10 or 11....supply and demand. Not to say they can't be legit but, they are really shady. You don't really come across too many large size fakes, and if they are fake they are a SUPER dead give away.
That is the most bs statement I ever heard. All these athletes and you telling me anything over a size13 does not sell
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Has anyone ever ordered from VMVinc? I am wondering because I found some shoes I am interested in for fairly decent prices. Please advise.

is it me or does marqueesole seem very shady they already have gammas

There is an ongoing debate about Marqueesole and a few other sites. Check out page 1 of this thread for info on the edit list and who might not be legit.

Back
Top Bottom