OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

L/C and P/C

station89 sells fakes. don't buy from them! a friend of mine just bought white/cement 88 retro AJ 3's from their site, and they were replicas. they're also selling black/cement 88 retro AJ 3's... which is a dead giveaway as Nike & JB haven't even released them.

Yo man same question coz been having doubts with grailstatus.com they got plenty of sizes and reasonable prices too. have you tried coppin' some joints on their site?

Hello everybody,

I am new here and the shoes I want are

1) Retro 5 grapes

2)Retro 8 Playoffs

3) Older son of mars. (I have the newest ones)

Does anybody know where I can get these for a good price?

Size 13

I usually don't like to buy things from ebay just because they could be fake. I was just wondering if anybody knew any good sites where I could get those for under $200 a pair.
You're not gonna find anywhere that has those under $200 that aren't fakes. You MAY come across a legit site but it's very unlikely You're better off with ebay if you know what to look for in a real vs fake example- shiny plastic lookin mesh on a grape 5. I was able to cop grapes at $200 with shipping from ebay and Kilroy 9s for $170

You're not gonna find anywhere that has those under $200 that aren't fakes. You MAY come across a legit site but it's very unlikely You're better off with ebay if you know what to look for in a real vs fake example- shiny plastic lookin mesh on a grape 5. I was able to cop grapes at $200 with shipping from ebay and Kilroy 9s for $170
I am not very good telling real or fakes. I was going to get Grape 5s off air knight.com and at the moment I'm customizing spiz'ikes on Nike.com. Please tell me if you can find any legit websites with great prices.

I am not very good telling real or fakes. I was going to get Grape 5s off air knight.com and at the moment I'm customizing spiz'ikes on Nike.com. Please tell me if you can find any legit websites with great prices.
Best thing to do is go to the first page of the thread and start searching the sites with the bigger font and just start browsing. With the laneys that dropped 2 weeks ago some sites dropped the price of FR 5s and grapes. I can't remember off the top of my head but one of them had grapes for $210 possibly free shipping

Just Missed Them is legit, but super limited stock. Not a full size run in most shoes and they don't have all the releases.

I ordered from them recently and the shoes got to me and are legit.

I know I can find many places that sell Grapes online. Does anybody know any places where I can find the older Son Of Mars for a good price? Also any tips on making money? I am only 14. Thanks guys.

Anyone know where I can find some breds or black grapes in size 7 for a good price?
I know AIR KNIGHT sells them for 210. Also just look around. If you find sites that have prices that are to good to be true theyre probably fake. Just be very cautious.

Last edited:

I know I can find many places that sell Grapes online. Does anybody know any places where I can find the older Son Of Mars for a good price? Also any tips on making money? I am only 14. Thanks guys.
Get a job that'll let you work at 14 lol. If you're talking about tryin to get into the resell game my advice is don't do it. It's a pain in the *** and you need to know what you're doing. Like if you sell kicks on ebay you wont make much money after 20% commission ebay charges at end of sale price and then a fee that paypal takes out when you get payed. I sold Laney 5s for $210 and after fees and shipping I made a $10 profit.

Get a job that'll let you work at 14 lol. If you're talking about tryin to get into the resell game my advice is don't do it. It's a pain in the *** and you need to know what you're doing. Like if you sell kicks on ebay you wont make much money after 20% commission ebay charges at end of sale price and then a fee that paypal takes out when you get payed. I sold Laney 5s for $210 and after fees and shipping I made a $10 profit.
No I don't want to get into the resell game. I just want to start a collection. I might possibly sell some kicks after I have a large collection.

Hi, I would just like to give some info about Kicks-crew.com coz i saw it on the list of your legit sites. Coz i had a bad experience with this site when i ordered 2 pairs. DB4's and Spacejamm 11. both were B grades. Just want to share this info to you guys. if you like i can show the pictures of both shoes. 

Hi, I would just like to give some info about Kicks-crew.com coz i saw it on the list of your legit sites. Coz i had a bad experience with this site when i ordered 2 pairs. DB4's and Spacejamm 11. both were B grades. Just want to share this info to you guys. if you like i can show the pictures of both shoes. 
Thanks for you're input. Pics will def. help a lot of NTers out

Here are the pictures of db4 and sj11's which i ordered in kicks-crew.com
You do the judging. TIA!

Fam I've been looking for some DS or VNDS Jordan 5 metallics and all I've seen are fakes and mistreated Js for sale...can anyone help me out what site sales some legit metallics no rape price plz

Back
Top Bottom