OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Guys,
this thread is 7+ years old.

Do you think its a good idea to start a new one? If so, we need someone to run it. I know the list is pretty depreciated at this point.

Thanks

Guys,
this thread is 7+ years old.

Do you think its a good idea to start a new one? If so, we need someone to run it. I know the list is pretty depreciated at this point.

Thanks
Yes, i think it would be extremely helpful to start a new legit website thread!

I t
i dont if this was asked in this forum or not but is KeefsKicks legit?? he says hes woo% authentic but if you look some of pics looks filtered and off. Thanks to those who respond.

here is the link to his site http://www.keefskicks.com/main.sc

the toro bravo 4s, cav 4s, bel air 5s look off tn the pics. the infrared 6s look legit and the pics are good quality and good angles but on the 4s and 5s the pics look crappy like hes trying to hide somehting. Also he had royal 1s for $265 and bred 1s for $300 which seems suspect. let me know NIKETALK
i personally am very suspicious of keefskicks, was very close to ordering from him, and some of the kicks look legit but others, like the retro3 oregon ducks look very suspicious, as someone else stated in a L/C on the forums the oregon 3s had a BOM sticker on it and are one of the most popular GM/replica pairs made.

Keefskicks is legit. I bought concords and many other shoes. The Concords i received had some yellowing and checked out good.

Keefskicks is legit. I bought concords and many other shoes. The Concords i received had some yellowing and checked out good.

Really?! I would love to see pics of the concords and other shoes. Maybe you should do a legit check. $265 for Royals is to good to be true, so I will go with fake/GM until proven otherwise. The site is super sketchy too.

Really?! I would love to see pics of the concords and other shoes. Maybe you should do a legit check. $265 for Royals is to good to be true, so I will go with fake/GM until proven otherwise. The site is super sketchy too.
Ill rep that.. You dont get legit Royals for $265..Just like i cant get a legit Lambo for 40K..

Yes please post pics. And did you check to see if it's real carbon fiber in the sole as well? Not tryin to say your stuff fake fam just something rubs me wrong about that site. And even GM Concords show yellowing. I would only hope someone receives legit kicks that are said to be legit.

Someone post a new list of authentic shoe sites that dont take paypal please. I would appreciate it.
Bro that's like you're 3rd post about this chill out and read the thread. Even bigj505 bigj505 said it they need someone to run a thread with the new sites. Plus that don't use paypal? Id rather use someone with PayPal that way it's a little more legit and if you get fakes you could open a case I'm pretty sure

I don't like paypal and im not old enough for one. And i keep posting it because i need new authentic shoe sites that dont use paypal. 

They legit. I bought from them and shoes stack up to any retail pairs I have. Believe what you want I'm done.
full size runs of some very limited shoes, quai54s for 500$???!?! And you say legit...you can have that site but that all seems too good to be true to me. If i want fakes/reps to beat the hell out of ill have my buddy send me some from china for 20$ a pop thanks lol.

full size runs of some very limited shoes, quai54s for 500$???!?! And you say legit...you can have that site but that all seems too good to be true to me. If i want fakes/reps to beat the hell out of ill have my buddy send me some from china for 20$ a pop thanks lol.
They don't have a full size run in quai54s cuz I wanted a pair and they didn't have my size when I tried to cop lol

Back
Top Bottom