OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

I believe they are legit. Photos look good, prices look good, and you pay with PayPal. I follow them on IG and haven't noticed anything suspect.

I follow them on IG too....What makes me suspect is they recently just randomly changed their name and site from poundforpound to p4p....and they're consignment, no mention of receipt, and absolutely no refunds, makes me suspect..

I follow them on IG too....What makes me suspect is they recently just randomly changed their name and site from poundforpound to p4p....and they're consignment, no mention of receipt, and absolutely no refunds, makes me suspect..

I noticed that last night too. A few things that can explain the change. Lawsuit, someone bought the domain, or they felt p4pshoes.com is easier for users.

If you with PayPal you are protected, but ultimately I can't guarantee if they are legit or not. If you do buy from them let us know how it goes.

I noticed that last night too. A few things that can explain the change. Lawsuit, someone bought the domain, or they felt p4pshoes.com is easier for users.

If you with PayPal you are protected, but ultimately I can't guarantee if they are legit or not. If you do buy from them let us know how it goes.

Thx man, still mot sure if I want to pull the trigger... if I use PayPal and they're not legit, what then? I can get refunded thru PayPal?

Thx man, still mot sure if I want to pull the trigger... if I use PayPal and they're not legit, what then? I can get refunded thru PayPal?

I've never had to do it, but I'm pretty sure its the same as ebay/credit cards. You would contact PayPal and tell them they are not legit. They will advise you to either throw away the shoes or return them to sender and communicate with the seller to try and a refund. If you don't get a refund from the seller within a certain number of days, PayPal will refund you your money.

Possibly legit. Most of the shoes look good to me, only concern is the pics of the Black/Red 4 are not the 2012s. They do have a return policy, but it has provisions and a restocking fee.

I think that site belongs to that member. I don't think they posted it for a LC.

Possibly legit. Most of the shoes look good to me, only concern is the pics of the Black/Red 4 are not the 2012s. They do have a return policy, but it has provisions and a restocking fee.

What's the giveaway on not being 2012's?

Last edited:
They got ballz if they selling fakes for that price.

Rather use Flightclub seeing the prices are similar.

anybody know if amillibound.com or jsfordays is legit?

any other websites that you guys can vouch for?

Is kicksole.com legit?
Not at all. DB 5s for $400 with multiple sizes available. FSR of Motorboat Jones 9s for $285 and the market for them is $450+. Also the infrared23 6s look terrible in their pics and also a FSR for $300

Is oakyo.com legit ? Are they selling authentic sneakers ?
CMON man. Do yourself a favor and only shop at retailers and flightclub for resale because if you couldn't tell that site has straight 1995 fugazi then I don't know what to tell you. Those black grape 5s gave me a stomach ache

Back
Top Bottom