OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

lisolesupply lisolesupply Thanks for sharing your site with our community. I'm glad you took our feedback and I hope it pays off.

The site off hand looks legit. Photos are consistent and probably some of the best I've seen from a consignment store, but I recommend some sort of watermark or tag. Also It may help to add more photos showcasing the shoe from different angles (only 3 or 4 is max).

I'm glad you have a return/refund policy on the site, but it is tough to find and you don't want to deter potential customers. I suggest placing the return policy info on the left hand side right under FAQ so it is easier for visitors to find. Other than that, I don't

Now I understand a consignment store doesn't set the prices, but I think it should be a consignment stores responsibility to help the seller list a price that is reasonable. Now more than ever there are more consignment/resell stores and with social media customers can buy a show virtually off anyone. The best thing to do for a customer and owner is to research various outlets on price then list the shoe at a competitive rate.

Just my .02 cents.

It doesn't look legit at all and it isn't
:lol:

Really clean site and looks legit in my books. The only feedback I would say is to water mark or tag your photos. We're thinking of switching over to Shopify from BigCartel. The layout just seems better. Good luck with your shop!

Thanks for the feedback! Watermarking is definitely a good idea I've had some issues with people using my pictures before so I'm gonna look into that. I would definitely recommend shopify it's a big transition at first but once you get the hang of it it's much better. Big cartel keeps things very simple and that's nice but shopify lets you do a lot more.

lisolesupply lisolesupply Thanks for sharing your site with our community. I'm glad you took our feedback and I hope it pays off.

The site off hand looks legit. Photos are consistent and probably some of the best I've seen from a consignment store, but I recommend some sort of watermark or tag. Also It may help to add more photos showcasing the shoe from different angles (only 3 or 4 is max).

I'm glad you have a return/refund policy on the site, but it is tough to find and you don't want to deter potential customers. I suggest placing the return policy info on the left hand side right under FAQ so it is easier for visitors to find. Other than that, I don't

Now I understand a consignment store doesn't set the prices, but I think it should be a consignment stores responsibility to help the seller list a price that is reasonable. Now more than ever there are more consignment/resell stores and with social media customers can buy a show virtually off anyone. The best thing to do for a customer and owner is to research various outlets on price then list the shoe at a competitive rate.

Just my .02 cents.
:lol:

Thank you! I really appreciate the response I've gotten some good feedback about watermarking pictures and I'm definitely going to start doing that. I'm also going to take your advise and show different angles of the sneakers like the side/top/back and the soles should definitely help.

Also I really wanna thank you for bringing the Return Policy issue to my attention I wasn't aware it was so difficult to find on the site but I see how that can be an issue. We try very hard to give customers a good shopping experience and understand sometimes the shoe just isn't what you wanted so we offer refunds. I am going to make that a link right on the main navigation so people can find it easy.

I'm also going to start working with customers more on setting prices since some of our stuff is a little crazy like the navy or space jam 5's that are still sitting in malls some people want us to charge 250. We are going to be more selective In the items we take and at which prices we move them for. I want people to get competitive pricing I understand a lot of people are sellers now but we have a physical storefront and an online store to back it up. I try and think we are helping the community with our brick and mortar store by allowing people to sell their items through us. I know not everyone feels that way.

Thanks again for the feedback I really appreciate it.

preorderd the bordos off of grailstatus.com my first time messing with that site, hopefully wont be the last

asked the same thing about a week or two, no replys
I'm guessing we would be protected as we are going through paypal. Just the hassle of opening a case if it doesn't go through, they have good reviews on their ebay store and by the looks of their instagram are opening up a store in NJ. So might just pull the trigger and go for it. Did you end up purchasing from their? 

Skeptical at some of those prices. Space Jams for $290?!

They do have a return policy, but I don't know. Its a gamble.

Yes exactly what I was thinking. I was about to buy some Carmine's for 255 shipped but I have yet to see that price for DS so I backed out last minute.

Anyone knows if ( shop.advancecustomkicks.com) also known advancefootwear in ebay if it sell legit shoes co'z they are now offering Pre-Order of Jordan 11 72-10 in ebay?

thank's in advance!

Anyone know if these canadian websites/stores are legit?

capsuletoronto.com
bbranded.com
Closet INC.

Back
Top Bottom