OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

i suggest nobody orders off of grailstatus.com i know people on here said they were legitt but theyre really not.

So what happened with the preorder
they never shipped shoe, come release day i text them asking when the shoes are going to ship and no reply, texted them from a co-workers phone and no reply also. called them multiple times just to get sent to the voicemail. checked their instagram earlier and someone else commented saying they didnt receive their shoes either, checkd the posting right now and their comment got deleted

So what happened with the preorder
they never shipped shoe, come release day i text them asking when the shoes are going to ship and no reply, texted them from a co-workers phone and no reply also. called them multiple times just to get sent to the voicemail. checked their instagram earlier and someone else commented saying they didnt receive their shoes either, checkd the posting right now and their comment got deleted
yea idk they're weird. when I ordered my playoff 8s last year they wouldn't answer anything but eventually the shoes showed up like 2 weeks later
have you tried calling the store number?

Last edited:
sizing are listed but doesn't seem like that means they're instock. if you click a size it might say sold out. I think they might be OK tho the black toe 1s are only 270 and that's kinda low
Can anyone comment on that lace bag of the black toe? Thx.

Hey guys
So I came across an IG page of Soleudecide.com and he post about trying to sell a pair of white ovo 10, the retail pair, not the sample. Now looking into it the shoe looks legit, but images of the box have been released and it's got that owl logo on it and he says they have a regular Jordan box. He also is taking preorders on the supreme 5s but only sizes 8-10, both CWs. Seems sketchy, but I really have no solid info. He claims they're legit from the factory and there are on foot images out there. Anyone have an opinion on this ? Here is the photo he posted

I looked back and saw some chatter about this site, but nothing of too much substance. Maybe someone has dealt with them since ?

Anyone grab a pair if jordans from instagram user @unlaced.kickz? Contacted him for the Og chicago 1s by sms seems legit?

Anyone grab a pair if jordans from instagram user @unlaced.kickz? Contacted him for the Og chicago 1s by sms seems legit?

All his pics on IG are stolen from Nters or IG sneaker accounts.

FWIW I never recommend buying of an IG account that doesn't have a brick and mortar store or let alone a legit website.

THanks.. Here is a picture of a size 9.5 which i need he send me. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

does anyone know if @officially************* on ig is legit and authentic they have like 54k followers??

Back
Top Bottom