Official "Lets make fun of the Knicks" pics post vol. Non-Knick fans can contribute

well you're a Bills fan so you shouldn't be talkin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

I hope that essay eased the pain you feel as a Knick fan and a David Lee fanboy

i don't understand the point of your posts in this thread. you gave absolutely no reason as to why you felt that certain players were harder workersthan david lee, someone did, and you respond with a backhand comment? what's the point? are you here to boost your post count, or to bring some realness tothe thread?

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

I hope that essay eased the pain you feel as a Knick fan and a David Lee fanboy

i don't understand the point of your posts in this thread. you gave absolutely no reason as to why you felt that certain players were harder workers than david lee, someone did, and you respond with a backhand comment? what's the point? are you here to boost your post count, or to bring some realness to the thread?
exactly man, thats how you back up your point? I throw examples of how David Lee is possibly the hardest worker in the NBA after you ignoranntlycritisize him and all you can do i just like all people insult the Knicks. That is how NT is when they cant beat a Knicks fan in an argument they just pointout that they are Knicks fans. I KNOW THEY SUCK.
eyes.gif

Not a bills fan. I am a Marshawn Lynch fan. Should I assume your a Raptors fan because you have Vince (when he was Rap)? No I should not. Alas this has nothingto do with the post, the Knicks are sorry. Isiah has no idea what he's doing and they are the laughing stock of the NBA aside from the Heat

Not a bills fan. I am a Marshawn Lynch fan. Should I assume your a Raptors fan because you have Vince (when he was Rap)? No I should not. Alas this has nothing to do with the post, the Knicks are sorry. Isiah has no idea what he's doing and they are the laughing stock of the NBA aside from the Heat

thank you for contributing to the thread.
pimp.gif

(no sarcasm)

Not a bills fan. I am a Marshawn Lynch fan. Should I assume your a Raptors fan because you have Vince (when he was Rap)? No I should not. Alas this has nothing to do with the post, the Knicks are sorry. Isiah has no idea what he's doing and they are the laughing stock of the NBA aside from the Heat

OK we know that. But David Lee still may be the hardest worker in the NBA. and you still have not put up any rebutal.

laugh.gif

The Knicks are terrible.

Honestly thought, I wish you fans luck down the road. It's disappointing that NYC can't have a decent basketball team.

Knicks probably should go to UFC or WNBA.
Or... Think about switching career into Giants' waterboys.

LOL @ this thread being started by a Knicks fans. The situation is so bad as I always say all you can do now is laugh.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

OK we know that. But David Lee still may be the hardest worker in the NBA. and you still have not put up any rebutal.

OK, I see your David Lee and raise you Monta Ellis.
2nd round pick, only averaged 6 points his rookie year, and is now averaging almost 20 points a game in his 3rd season.
I don't really know how you can argue if someone is a harder than someone, so I don't see where you're coming from.
It's not like all the elite players are just good and don't work hard at all.
Kobe Bryant, MJ, etc. those are the type of players that work harder than anyone else in the NBA.

Anyway, David Lee is nice, but just because he shines on a team with a bunch of scrubs doesn't mean he's good (word to Shareef Abdur-Rahim)

All I can say is my Heat sucks like the Knicks this season but we'll be able to turn things around quicker next year than that joke of an organization.

Back
Top Bottom