- Official Life Lessons Thread - Share Your Most Valuable Life Lesson Thus Far.....

I'm young but I've quickly learned that no matter what, always tell your mother you love her.
There comes a time when you realize all that she means and what losing her will amount too.
On the verge of losing that which you love the most and always took for granted hits you harder than anything..

I'm young but I've quickly learned that no matter what, always tell your mother you love her.
There comes a time when you realize all that she means and what losing her will amount too.
On the verge of losing that which you love the most and always took for granted hits you harder than anything..

DREAMS ARE FOR SUCKAS

Never wear a condom, it takes away all the feelin.

pimp.gif

Don't live for others, live for yourself. At the end of your life, you're the one who has to live it and it would be a waste if it was spent on someone else's wishes.

We are a very basic species. So many people today are impolite, disrespectful, violent and ignorant... don't do anything you wouldn't be proud of at any time.

Don't live for others, live for yourself. At the end of your life, you're the one who has to live it and it would be a waste if it was spent on someone else's wishes.

We are a very basic species. So many people today are impolite, disrespectful, violent and ignorant... don't do anything you wouldn't be proud of at any time.

As a kid be nice to your sisters friends they might be very pretty when they are older.

Know matter how fine she is don't date someone that has more problems than you

As a kid be nice to your sisters friends they might be very pretty when they are older.

Know matter how fine she is don't date someone that has more problems than you

Haters will hate you if you're doin it. Its their job. If Michael Jordan can have haters then best believe that
you will get hate from someone. Others opinions are meaningless especially if its because of your success.
F what they say just do your thing.

Believe me, EVERYONE has haters..

Haters will hate you if you're doin it. Its their job. If Michael Jordan can have haters then best believe that
you will get hate from someone. Others opinions are meaningless especially if its because of your success.
F what they say just do your thing.

Believe me, EVERYONE has haters..

Back
Top Bottom