Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

Ellen Degeneres

Red Flame leak

pimp.gif

Lil B is on a roll...
All my man needs is that major label backing who wont try to make his stick one style..
and he will take over the globe, faster than he is now.
He reads up too...
Based God once you read this..
I want you to know..
you can $@$% my !$@@#, and any other female Im in contact with you want..
thank you based god.

there are some fake #Based on #NT thread. I'm reading through all yhe threads online! I'm very active - Lil B

like my rare #NT that are real #Based I no wasup. but a lot of hater #NT hit me on twitter.shouts out slumzBX - Lil B

I read through all the threads I'm daily and really almost every couple hours. people talk about me all day everyday - Lil B

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

there are some fake #Based on #NT thread. I'm reading through all yhe threads online! I'm very active - Lil B

like my rare #NT that are real #Based I no wasup. but a lot of hater #NT hit me on twitter.shouts out slumzBX - Lil B

I read through all the threads I'm daily and really almost every couple hours. people talk about me all day everyday - Lil B
He should call em out
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
at him keeping up with his own threads though.

Lol @ haters hittin him up too.
laugh.gif

But watch yo, With the caliber/amount of music this dude is putting out it's gonna be an easy win for him next year.
pimp.gif

BTW after RED FLAME comes out we get BLACK KEN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo #NTEveryWhereElse > #NTCali

He's from here and I was the only here who went to the Freak City show and the only one going tomorrow besides GA. But every where else yall having mega cookouts. Potlucks even. I'm TV Dinner status
laugh.gif
but it's cool I convinced a gang of friends to go Friday

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Yo #NTEveryWhereElse > #NTCali

He's from here and I was the only here who went to the Freak City show and the only one going tomorrow besides GA. But every where else yall having mega cookouts. Potlucks even. I'm TV Dinner status
laugh.gif
but it's cool I convinced a gang of friends to go Friday

Any vids of the Cali show?
nerd.gif

And I agree. I don't think any other city is ++++%% with his NYC show. I could imagine how much people would show up next time around.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Lol @ haters hittin him up too.
laugh.gif

But watch yo, With the caliber/amount of music this dude is putting out it's gonna be an easy win for him next year.
pimp.gif

BTW after RED FLAME comes out we get BLACK KEN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yessssssssss
pimp.gif

cant wait

THIS %+*@%+, lesbian dude brandon is hilarious, legendary,rare show in D.C

we trying to shoot for him, hit him back bruuhh bruuhh

Back
Top Bottom