Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

for the red and blue flame tapes, those are all new songs right?

i thought red flame was the new one, i did not even know anything about blue flame..

this is a 2 part series?

thanks

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

for the red and blue flame tapes, those are all new songs right?

i thought red flame was the new one, i did not even know anything about blue flame..

this is a 2 part series?

thanks
We were supposed to get Black Ken first but he made Free Lil Wayne and ppl thought he was doggin New Orleans and then he had to bring the 90s back with Blue Flame(mostly by cover art, the mixtape didnt that many new tracks) then he mentioned Red Flame which we didnt know about. After a couple delays its here and is the most complete (Lil B)mixtape since 6Kiss
pimp.gif

I wouldn't argue if people said this was his best mixtape ever.

Joint is on another level. Has an album feel to it IMO.

Ya'll must be blowed that subway song is not that good lol. Eh who am I, to each his own.

Is there a website that stays updated with the lately songs as well as old

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Ya'll must be blowed that subway song is not that good lol. Eh who am I, to each his own.

Is there a website that stays updated with the lately songs as well as old

Best bet is digitaldripped.com for olds but u prolly gotta go through their day to days as they post every single and play around on hulkshare. 

Originally Posted by GFlower8

yall be exaggerating with them emoticons

tired.gif
 tell me about it.  Besides the fact that I feel BASED daily, I think that basegod himself read niketalk and saw all the dissapointments with no new material and put out some trash that sounded like he recorded it @ Ninja hood's house.  

NYC Subway is a dope beat but %%* is he talking about on there???  Miley Cyrus ??? are you serious .. That song is trash .. Red Flame in general is trash, I'll just stick to listening to "Blue Flame" and "Like a Robot (remix)" ... This last !+*@ was on some, I see ya'll love any and everything that I put out, type !+*@. 

Originally Posted by akuratl02

tired.gif
 tell me about it.  Besides the fact that I feel BASED daily, I think that basegod himself read niketalk and saw all the dissapointments with no new material and put out some trash that sounded like he recorded it @ Ninja hood's house.  

NYC Subway is a dope beat but %%* is he talking about on there???  Miley Cyrus ??? are you serious .. That song is trash .. Red Flame in general is trash, I'll just stick to listening to "Blue Flame" and "Like a Robot (remix)" ... This last !+*@ was on some, I see ya'll love any and everything that I put out, type !+*@. 

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by akuratl02

tired.gif

ban that guy for talking all that mess bruh bruh

#GREY

get off his schwammy
grin.gif
 .... People do have opinions.  I @@@*% wit BASEGOD, just not feeling Red Flame that much. 

idk which is better yet but thats not a far fetched statement.

maybe cuz i still feel RICH HO >>>>ALL gawd dam that beat is just :swag :swag :woo :woo

Originally Posted by Gumbo Jones

maybe cuz i still feel RICH HO >>>>ALL gawd dam that beat is just :swag :swag :woo :woo
I have to listen to Rich Ho daily.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SWAG

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by Gumbo Jones

I have to listen to Rich Ho daily.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SWAG

Getting bak to this regimine.

Back