Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

I think he might be #1 in the interview game, honestly speaking ... Son just answers questions, .. no umms, no pauses, just answers. 

It's funny, because on New Years Eve I was riding to the dinner party that I was attending and started playing BASEGOD .. I started off w/ "Martian (remix) .. then proceeded to "Blue-flame", and continued down the list and people were angry that I was playing him continuously in the car but when New Years came they asked for more BASEGOD ... I put on "We can go down" and chicks went in, then proceeded to "Cook" till 1 a.m.
pimp.gif
 .. "Chef, knife, steak, cut, chef, cook, cook, knife" .. and by the next week I was riding in my boy's whip and son was blastin "Freedom" ... In little over a week my people went #360BASED .. full circle, from hate 2 love ..

#SWAG! WOOP!

What year did Lil B graduate from Albany high? Cause I know quite a few people who graduated around his age. I'm about to ask them to pull out their yearbooks aha

Last night (Jan.11), online rap phenom Lil B held his first New York City listening session at Velour Lounge in Manhattan.

While previewing his first solo album dubbed Angels Exodus with online record label Amalgam Digital, the 21-year old rapper revealed that he's prepping to release another album shortly after.

“I don’t lie about nothing. Glassface, this other project I got coming with Amalgam after Angels Exodus that happened because I know a lot of people saw me getting punched on Youtube. And it was like the feeling of Glassface was ‘Why did you touch my beautiful face?,’ Lil B told the crowd of journalists and bloggers.“

“And I’m a positive dude, I’m a really happy dude. I try to bring people together and spread love. When a mutha****a punched me in the face I seen how cold the world is and that turned me into Glassface.

I just got my tickets, yeppp. So it seem like a whole bunch of us is going tomorrow, what we gon meet up or whatever?

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

What year did Lil B graduate from Albany high? Cause I know quite a few people who graduated around his age. I'm about to ask them to pull out their yearbooks aha

Thought he went to B high. No?

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

Lil Uno and Stunnaman of the members attended Berkeley High School Young L and Lil B attended Albany High where they met.

from wiki

eek.gif
eek.gif
wolfpack party only sold 844 copies in its first weel? well damn

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

Lil Uno and Stunnaman of the members attended Berkeley High School Young L and Lil B attended Albany High where they met.

from wiki

eek.gif
eek.gif
wolfpack party only sold 844 copies in its first weel? well damn
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
#REAR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

When's Angel Exodus come out?

January 18th
He leaves me no choice but to keep him in the ipod rotation, as soon as I start to grow a tad bit tired of his newer songs he drops more material and then my "recently added" playlist gets RARE & BASED once again.

Got that Gucci work ethic, right in time for the spring school semester, appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Every time "whyhellothere" post, appreciated, Isis Taylor
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

When's Angel Exodus come out?

January 18th
He leaves me no choice but to keep him in the ipod rotation, as soon as I start to grow a tad bit tired of his newer songs he drops more material and then my "recently added" playlist gets RARE & BASED once again.

Got that Gucci work ethic, right in time for the spring school semester, appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Every time "whyhellothere" post, appreciated, Isis Taylor
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i
devil.gif
her

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

So Flex played Lil B on hot97? What song?

Wanted to know the same thing? How did he censor it?
roll.gif
......#NT folks going to the show tonight get some good footage for us
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom