Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

wow +*%$*@ is really sacrificing their females to dude
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeisMoreThanKicks
what was that song he came out to?
man this concert was epic.. you wouldnt think so but all those stupid songs like "suck my d*ck h0" and ellen degeneres sound are so hype when you hear them in a live audience. people were going HAM
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

what mixtapes are u supposed to check for dude if you know nothing about him?

The 1st page has all his tapes but if you want an introductory-

6 Kiss
Everything Based
& the Cooking mixtape I posted a few pages back

I was on edge the whole night. Couldn't really enjoy it like I wanted to. I was filming...and I was sober. I talked to Henz...recognized alot more of ya'll but didn't really know names.

just went through the everything based mixtape

i really cant believe you dudes right now............

Lil B loves M83. He's rapped over at least 3 of their songs, one being "Can't Stop"

I still prefer when he came out to it at Freak City cause it was just epic had him coming down the stairs. Camera following him. All you see is a light and his face. Godly

Ive never heard of this guy until like 2 days ago and I've never even heard a song of his. How does he have 178 pages on NT?
Edit - I just heard a song on youtube called "I cook" and some others.  NT music forum is a joke now.  This guy isnt even on soulja boys level.

Yo, I was standing right next to dude who threw it earlier, bruh was on the phone like "we about to get it poppin' soon, I got the bottle right here" smh. I don't understand how dudes pay money and spend to time to hate on another man, real female like if you ask me.

I also finally met the Henzgod but I had to dip out of the NT section real quick after I said whattup to the homie Andre, $%#* was crowded like hell over there.

Originally Posted by JD Turk

I don't understand how dudes pay money and spend to time to hate on another man, real female like if you ask me.
Right, like what the $%%#?
30t6p3b.gif

I need to see him perform "The pretty %+@@@ is back" omg so much aggression on that song
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s
DUDE IS SO HUMBLE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I RESPECT THAT TO THE FULLEST!...I HOPE HE STAY THAT WAY AND DON'T LET THIS INDUSTRY EFF HIM UP....I DON'T EVEN WANNA SEE DUDE ON NO MAJOR LABEL

EDIT-INFO ON THE SONG PLAYING?

I'm so excited for Exodus and especially GLASSFACE.

B has the most loyal fans in the game if you ask me.

So excited for this year, if he is not number 1 on the freshman list i will cry

Originally Posted by Heshua

Edit - I just heard a song on youtube called "I cook" and some others.  NT music forum is a joke now.  This guy isnt even on soulja boys level.

exactly

i dont get it.

exactly

i dont get it.
Ok...
well go make a thread w/ the title...
"Why I hate Lil B vol. I know I'm a lame w/ no swag and no, I've nvr violated a bit**"

Now let's keep it movin...That damn Ellen Degenerous is a straight up banger, the crowd response was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

exactly

i dont get it.
Ok...
well go make a thread w/ the title...
"Why I hate Lil B vol. I know I'm a lame w/ no swag and no, I've nvr violated a bit**"

Now let's keep it movin...That damn Ellen Degenerous is a straight up banger, the crowd response was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 you're extra corny 

" B's know my name/ Load then I aim/ Say your Based for life but our stories ain't the same/ Only rapper got punched in the face and got famous/ I still got guns Still got Vest"

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif