Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

So I asked DJ Drama when's a Lil B mixtape coming and he tweets.......

RT @DJDRAMA RT @Joy_Behar_Swagg: @DJDRAMA when's the @LILBTHEBASEDGOD Gangsta Grillz tho?<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Swag tuned..

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

So I asked DJ Drama when's a Lil B mixtape coming and he tweets.......

RT @DJDRAMA RT @Joy_Behar_Swagg: @DJDRAMA when's the @LILBTHEBASEDGOD Gangsta Grillz tho?<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Swag tuned..

(lil b)YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS(/lil b)

highly slept on track. gotta love it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Here's a letter I just send #Based Lord on Tumblr
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dear Based God,
It seems like September of 09 was just yesterday when I first discovered you thanks to #NT. Boy, it seemed like a miracle the first time I played 6 Kiss. My #NT brethren had really hyped you up and they weren’t wrong. Your music is so tasteful and pleasant. It’s just so…#Based. I reminisce on all my #Based events. Downloading 6 Kiss, I’m Thraxx, Everything Based, MF Based, etc. Even purchasing Angels Exodus and the vinyl/poster of Rain in England (great collector’s items, btw.) Although those memories were great, none of them can exceed bringing #Based into my high school as a freshman. Me and my boy @TonyThaSmoove started a local revolution with your music and lifestyle, of course. To this day I continue to be #Based and promote your music on Facebook. I can’t wait for the release of Glassface. I think it will change hip hop and your followers will increase tremendously, Based Lord. This letter is off the top like a #Based Freestyle, so sorry for the grammatical errors. I just decided to write this in appreciation of your music and what you’re doing for my generations’ culture. I hope reading this will bring a smile to your face, Based Lord. Just a letter from a 16 year old #Based Adolescent to his favorite celeb saying “thank you.â€

Is there a mixtape or gathering of songs like Age of Information, 1 time, and Good Morning? I kinda like these after listening to them.

from that other thread
Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

His show at SxSW was doo doo man.

I felt embarrassed because of how much I endorsed his live shows to my people.

He tried to switch it up and everyone in the audience just a confused look on his face.
Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Let's keep it funky...I was dissapointed when I seen this cat's videos at SXSW.

When Puff brought him out....I had the
eek.gif
eek.gif
:NTHat look all over my face ready to cook something up crazy..... thendude had the most anticlimatic entrance in concert history. Sat therelooking at the moniter with the longest stoneface. I know Puff wasstanding the backstage like
indifferent.gif
"I did all that hype for this dude to come out like that? Eh, atleast they saw me!"...And bounced!

And it aint like it was dude's first rodeo. His stage presense washorrible! There comes a point when the humbleness and improv shoutoutsget old, and you have to actually start being a star and putting on alegitimate show.
i am going to have to agree with this. i cannot speak first hand or from experience cause i never went to a B show, but the crowd seemed dead. i'm assuming it was because this was a bigger venue, he just didn't have that stage presence he shouldve had. he needed a hype man or at least play the actual song instead of just rapping over the instrumentals; dude would leave out hella words every other bar to catch breath and what not, and what makes that worse is that he kept switchin up the songs that most ppl didn't even know of

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

ive converted, i didnt believe but now i do

#thankyoubasedgod

+1

Diddy's cosign at SXSW convinced me to check out this thread, and I converted early Sunday morning.  I've been trying to spread the word of Based God to the masses by posting videos on Facebook and tweeting the beautiful scripture.
Count me as a new foot soldier in the movement.

30t6p3b.gif
 I could put on a better show. Gimme a couple shots of Ciroc and let me freestyle on some beats.  I can't believe people paid for that.

Back
Top Bottom