Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Heard a song with Lil B rapping over Jesse McCartney's Leavin'. Anyone know the name of this song and where I can get it? I searched on youtube but didn't find anything.

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

I think the Game is a worthy MC for the BasedGod to slay. Make an example of his bi polar @+* haha. Next thing you know he'll be sayin' "thank you basedgod".
Plus I like how he says that the Grove Street Party freestyle is the only Lil B song he has ever heard, but he dropped a Wonton Soup reference on Martians Vs Goblins. Dude stays lying on himself tho
laugh.gif

Just another person who hasn't searched through the records, I just love how mad everyone gets.

Since dude dont have a problem being honest and trolling his next album should be called WORST RAPPER ALIVE

The average consumer would be walking through WalMart and glance over and see a weirdo posing with the label WORST RAPPER ALIVE then lol at it and buying it outta curiosity

= platinum in no time

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Got suckered into helpin my boy set up for this Fader event so I'll be here all nite...

...if u see a Black dude in a Yeezy ''Drop Out Bear'' Tshirt, he is I and I am him.

We've already been drinking...

...heavily.
Good meeting up last night pimp
pimp.gif

Little mini NT summit with Tim & Goldenarms too. Last night was live. Happy #BasedDay to all

Yeah that @@#! was cool as hell...
...that was my first Lil B show - lil homie did his thing.

If I catch wind of more @@#! like that I'll let you know ahead of time and hook it up if I can...

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
YES.

"Word around town I got 5 goin for 50, word around town I'm in that S550"
pimp.gif
#BASEDGOD

eek.gif
laugh.gif
  Crazy cause in Blue Flame Remix I think he had 5 goin' fa 10. Butword around town is that he got 5 goin fa 50 now ..

#SCHWAG!

Praises go 2 da basedgod for that video game video. Aint nuffin like old school stuff i tell ya! What yall know bout dat N64 still on deck in 2011 LOL

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

ruh oh
nerd.gif
he's upset that Lil B is too intimidated to talk to hiim
so he's going to beat him up

when he gets off house-arrest, and he made a video so everybody knows it.

d6b35c88e331bc2e3ffe9e0df8908a55380bc41.gif

Back
Top Bottom