Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Originally Posted by yungdeadmike

I dont care man, LIL B did bring the rap game back!!! I mean I am 26 and I find my self cooking subconsiously then I snap out of it and have to look around and see if anybody was watchin me!!!

don't act like this !%#%# is really rappin though....I rock with Lil B cause hes a true artist...but lyrically hes not a great rapper at all
laugh.gif
...hes more of an entertainer

most of the songs I liked off white flame are the ones he did videos for already
laugh.gif

def white flame worthy, its very progressed and different so i can't really compare it to red flame or blue flame.

"reflections" is so emotional. 

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by yungdeadmike

I dont care man, LIL B did bring the rap game back!!! I mean I am 26 and I find my self cooking subconsiously then I snap out of it and have to look around and see if anybody was watchin me!!!

don't act like this !%#%# is really rappin though....I rock with Lil B cause hes a true artist...but lyrically hes not a great rapper at all
laugh.gif
...hes more of an entertainer

most of the songs I liked off white flame are the ones he did videos for already
laugh.gif
nah I dont think hes lyrical at all
roll.gif

I just think me and him got alot in common, and he the only rapper that lived the life I lived, facin cases as a juvenile for b&e and hittin licks and overcoming and making something of himself. and I am also a rapper so I mainly respect his grind and his work ethic. The people that are salty are the people who wish thier favorite rapper was as dedicated to the fans as Lil B. He also invented parts of the game but thats neither here nor there just look at the success of asap rocky...

THE BASEDGOD TAKES NO PRISONERS. SWAG UP.
pimp.gif

GOD'S FATHER MIXTAPE COMING SOON!!!! ILLUSIONS OF GRANDEUR PT. 2 MIXTAPE COMING SOON!!!!! OMG@!!!

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Goodness�
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

I swear I been had this on repeat bruh....this joint like the song you throw on when you wake up on ya birthday or on New Years
pimp.gif

when i played that track, i cooked like i never cooked before. i wanna hear this in a club
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

pimp.gif

GOD'S FATHER MIXTAPE COMING SOON!!!! ILLUSIONS OF GRANDEUR PT. 2 MIXTAPE COMING SOON!!!!! OMG@!!!

Came in here to post this. BasedGod was not playing on this one

pimp.gif

OMG. the based god does it again. and illusions of grandeur pt 2?
sick.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Looks like Lil' B has more guts and heart than Drake
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I Own Swag is terrible though. But "BasedGod Fugged My Dishes" is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I ain't clicking that %$%+

Bra posted that like we was fasho gon' listen to it and give feedback
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I been playin White flame like crazy tho 
pimp.gif

basedgod %@+*@@ my $%$#%!% and straps on deck stay on repeat!!!

Back
Top Bottom