Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

I know right...The first one has some of B's best work to date so I can't wait for this project. That last video shows that he's coming strong with this one, Lets see how crazy the production is.
Side note
As of late Bs music videos has been lacking (and they already left much to be desired to begin with). More thought and emotion went into his past videos, especially when he actually allowed certain people help him in that department.
List of the top 5 Lil B videos
1. I'm God/Pretty boy (tied)
2. Look like Jesus
3. Secrets
4. We can go down (Although Nigel D has lost his touch)
5. Heartbreak

Colin Tilley directed We Can Go Down

I know right...The first one has some of B's best work to date so I can't wait for this project. That last video shows that he's coming strong with this one, Lets see how crazy the production is.
Side note
As of late Bs music videos has been lacking (and they already left much to be desired to begin with). More thought and emotion went into his past videos, especially when he actually allowed certain people help him in that department.
List of the top 5 Lil B videos
1. I'm God/Pretty boy (tied)
2. Look like Jesus
3. Secrets
4. We can go down (Although Nigel D has lost his touch)
5. Heartbreak

Colin Tilley directed We Can Go Down

Mybad, dont even know how I even put Nigel as a director :lol: but yeah Colin Tilley lost his touch.

Don't know when the last time I came in here cause I can't ******g stand Lil B, but I randomly clicked on "Hood Played Out" and dude is rapping over that Lil' Corb "Deadly Friend" beat.
**** had me like
669675258.gif

Last edited:
is glassface really about to come out

[big sean] oh god! [/big sean]

i never thought id see this project,

is black ken up next ????

Back
Top Bottom