Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

***** its red flame n u kno that I'm hustlin..******* on my **** n I still smash they cousins..like soulja boy had that Westside struggle..***** **** with the team cuz the team got money...came in the club with about 900 left out the club with way more money..girl is a freak I can see it in her eye..young basegod sliced the ***** like a pie .***** shake dat *** on my **** Woo Woo Swag

That's the only lil b verse n song you need to know

U can tell I'm bored

Riff Raff and Lil B is what I turn on when I bring the ladies home.....they were hatched from Versace eggs.

I never listened to this guy. Someone explain to me the Based God thing? Or tell me where to start with his music so i can get a grasp on it.

I never listened to this guy. Someone explain to me the Based God thing? Or tell me where to start with his music so i can get a grasp on it.
6 Kiss

Im Thraxx

Blue Flame

Red Flame

I Forgive You

Basically the tapes that have a good balance between silliness and serious

Illusions of grandeur mixtape
Gods father

By far my favorite tapes of him.

Favorite song im god

Last edited:
"give up" by lil b is straight fire. I believe he is one of the best rappers in the game when he has a real life message to get across.

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can still find the Myspace or 855-song collection?

There's missing songs on the ones I have

Does anyone know why he re-release the giving up and 3rd world huslta vids? Both fire

Because the #FAKEBASED are going around flagging Lil' B videos trying to get them removed from youtube. They got those two, and the YouTube mods wouldn't revive the videos with all the comments and views, so he had to re-upload them.

NEW LIL' B MIXTAPE!!! PRETTY YOUNG THUG!!! PYT!!!!

PRETTY YOUNG THUG!!!

Very very very solid project...Dudes word play was on point :smokin

Wish my guy would get his video production game up...before 6kiss the little promo videos were everything. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom