Lil B is a fraud.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

"i just wanna be, i just wanna be....based"
laugh.gif

man i was running today and i put on that 6 kiss, all i can say is.... motivation

Can someone please explain the inside joke, or whatever's going on here?

So this dude smokes crack, raps terribly about smoking crack, having AIDS, and being based off of said crack smoke, and you guys jock it...

I swear... anything these days

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

So this dude smokes crack, raps terribly about smoking crack, having AIDS, and being based off of said crack smoke, and you guys jock it...

so u came in here twice to say the samething? he's obviously doing something right since you cant stay away from this thread

I swear... anything these
obviously he's telling a story about people that have smoked crack/contracted aids.

Originally Posted by airforce416

I swear... anything these
obviously he's telling a story about people that have smoked crack/contracted aids.
seriously...if you'd only pay attention to the introduction before each verse you'd know it's a story.

indifferent.gif
You sir are not #BASED.

"pipe game real havin em runnin like a track meet, drippin like a faucet would think ya name was Ashley"

everybody meet Ashley Golden
laugh.gif

35ho2aa.jpg

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

indifferent.gif
You sir are not #BASED.

Get the $!%# out with all that negative energy. Not #based at all

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

so u came in here twice to say the samething? he's obviously doing something right since you cant stay away from this thread

she went to Albany High, her and L talked for hella long but she's pretty good friends with all them n's, wouldn't be surprised if they all hit too. I was listening to What I Mean, heard that line and almost spit out my carona.

Back
Top Bottom